🌸Imagine 100 - OT5🌸

(I'm sorry if this wasnt what you all wanted.. I do hope this is at least a bit good I'm not sure with this one and will delete maybe too. But this is my 100st chapter so yeah happy me! Also I got 113K of read like wth!? Thank you all so much, I love you all.
X kaylee.
🎭This Is Me🎭

I'm not a stranger to the dark
Hide away, they say
'Cause we don't want your broken parts.

Rye picked up his luggage, tears streaming down his face as he kept recalling the words his adoptive parent's told him. “You never come back! You broken, sick, gay freak.” Rye had never felt so broken then that moment. He couldn't go anywhere so he was forced to knock at the only people he knew that he would still accept him even after everything that happened. He would let him in.

I've learned to be ashamed of all my scars
Run away, they say
No one will love you as you are.

Andy eyed himself in the mirror at himself, disgusted at what he saw. He was ashamed of every flaw he could find on his body. The people at school told him to run away, that nobody loved him and never would. Somewhere along the lines they where right. Andy couldn't be the person everyone wanted him to be, he couldn't get up at 5 in the morning, make breakfast and lunch for all his 7 sibling's, he couldn't go to school till 3 and then work till 11. He couldn't keep doing it he was done and sick. Andy grabbed a sweatshirt from his drawer and a backpack Andy put some of his most important belongings in it and also grabbing his guitar. Andy walked out of the house he once loved to stay in he looked back one more time before leaving, leaving for good. Andy walked the all too familiar road towards one of his best friends that he knew that he would let him stay until he got his shit together. 

But I won't let them break me down to dust
I know that there's a place for us
For we are glorious.

Andy walked the street his bag over his shoulder and the guitar in hand. He knew he could go to Harvey and ask for a few nights to stay. Rye on the other hand was already at Harvey's place sitting in the living room, alone. Harvey suddenly had to leave to go see his family and left Rye the house to stay at so he wouldn't be alone on the street.

Andy knocked on the door and Rye opened. Andy looked him up and down, his amazing face features, his muscle's. Everything seemed to be amazing about him. Rye blushed at the blonde haired and blue eyed boy in front of him.

"I'm Andy. Is Harvey home? He told me I could stay at his place when it got too much for me at home."

"He isn't home but you can come in? I'm Rye, a friend of him as well. He went to his family and left the place to me until he got back."

Andy nodded as he got inside with Rye. The two of them immediately clicked and already had a beautiful chemistry together. Rye knew Andy wouldn't care about his mistakes and love him for him, Andy knew Rye would accept his scars and flaws. As the weeks passed they got to know each other they finally got together knowing they could beat everything together.

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down
I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be, this is me.

Brooklyn walked through the streets of London, bruised. He knew he should've left them alone and ignored the fight but no he wanted to play hero and where did it got him? Bruised up walking around London. But he didn't complain he was glad to have at least helped the poor lady in need. Brooklyn only looked at the ground not noticing two people walking in front of him, only for him to bump into them as he closed his eyes for the impact only for nothing to happen at all. Curious and confused he opened his eyes to look at the most beautiful blue eyes he's ever looked at. The boy helped him up and smiled, "You okay? I'm Andy this is my boyfriend Rye." Boyfriend of course "I'm okay. Name is Brooklyn." Andy smiled a warm smile which immediately lit up Brooklyn's heart, as he looked at Rye he held the same smile Andy did also warming his heart.

"Where did you got all those bruises?"

"I helped a lady in need. Some idiots where about to rob her so I stepped in. Don't worry they are far worse than I am."

"Sounds like you sended a flood to them and drowned them. Very brave."

Brooklyn smiled widely at the praise Rye gave him. He never got a thank you for what he did for people and hearing it from a stranger always felt good. It never happened before only when he was living home but that's a long time ago. The two boys asked for Brooklyn if he had a place to stay which the blonde responded with a no, the two couldn't have it over their hearts to let this cutie walk away so asked him to live with them. And he did.

Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies, this is me.

Jack walked the street's like he owned it. Walking on the street everyone turned to look at him, no not one time, or twice, or three times. No they checked it for five times. Jack wasn't a normal teenager he wore a jacket that bluntly told everyone he was a gay boy and happy. As he marched down the street he went into a alley, looking back if he wasn't followed and continued the path towards a friend of his; Mikey. As he got to where he was they shared a grin. "Hey pal." Mikey rolled his eyes with a smile and grabbed his hand walking down some other path and back on the street. As they walkes they saw three people walking together. Jack grinned knowing he wouldn't be sorry or apologize for what he was about to do.

Another round of bullets hits my skin
Well, fire away 'cause today, I won't let the shame sink in
We are bursting through the barricades
And reaching for the sun (we are warriors)
Yeah, that's what we've become.

Jack walked up to them a grin on his face. "Hello, my name is Jack and I found you very beautiful." Brooklyn blushed at the comment making both Rye and Andy slightly jealous. Only for them to look better at the boy and his friend. "I'm Jack, this is my boyfriend Mikey. I think that I speak for the two of us. You three are scared we can see that much. But I wanna say that you are warrior's breaking through the barricade." Andy looked down as he held both Brooklyn's and Rye's hand. The five of them all smiled at each other not really wanting to leave one another. As you could say, love at first sight is a thing with chemistry.

And I know that I deserve your love
There's nothing I'm not worthy of
When the sharpest words wanna cut me down
I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out
This is brave, this is bruised
This is who I'm meant to be, this is me.

The five of them all found love in each other, learnt the flaws from one another only to love each other more and more. Jack helped Andy with his self esteem so he finally thought he was beautiful himself. Mikey helped Rye with standing up for his own believe and not let other's get him down. Brooklyn helped Andy, Rye, Mikey and Jack with fight art so they could defend themselves whenever they could. Rye, Mikey and Andy helped Brooklyn and Mikey for not always sticking up for people if their own life was in danger.

When apart they are bruised, scared and unloved but when together? They can handle the world. The are brave, march down the street like warrior's going into battle. The sharpest words that the world want to cut them down? Well the five of them know better and know that they only need each other and nothing more. Ignoring everyone who hates them and have their finger to the people who dislike them not caring what anyone thinks but them.

We are Andy, Rye, Brooklyn, Mikey & Jack.

We won't back down from a fight.

We are broken and scared, yes,

But we keep up and fight our demons  together.

We can handle whatever life throws at us.

As long as we are together life is beautiful and we are loved by each other.

Nothing is more beautiful then finding the meaning of life and love.

Life is beautiful, find the one thing that makes it worth it and fight for it.

Enjoy life,

Andy, Rye, Brooklyn, Mikey & Jack.