Imagine 78 - Mindy

👑Letters To The Wall👑

Mikey Cobban was just as normal as any other person was, nobody knew him, no one bothered him. He stayed in the shadows, just a face in a crowd, or even the kid at the back of his class no one knew was even there.

But that was the point wasn't it?

Mikey didn't want people to know him, Mikey liked to be an outcast. Someone nobody cared for or cared about. He didn't need all the love, drama and friendships high schools are about. Mikey just wanted to go through school and have it end fast.

But one thing he didn't really thought through.

Andy Fowler.

School's champion swimmer, also the captain of the schools swimming team. Andy always noticed the boy in the corner, in the crowd he stood out more then anything, in the class he always glanced to the back corner nobody wanted to look at, outside the boy stood out even more by sitting underneath a tree.

Andy never knew how a beautiful boy like him didn't want to be noticed by society. He assumed it must be that he was just antisocial, or that things at home weren't the best of times.

Andy wanted to make the boy his. But he needed a plan, he needed to get to know the boy. So that's exactly what Andy did. Every single day until the last day until they all graduated, he sneakily put letters in Mikey's locker.

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

Mikey walked through the school doors, sighing to himself as yet another day he survived. Mikey made his way through the crowded halls to his locker, he opened the locker and immediately a letter fell out, Mikey's curiosity took the best of him as he opened the letter, smiling to himself as he read it.

Dear Mikey,

This is a reminder that your so beautiful! Like the Aphrodite should be jealous about ur beauty.

Xx,

Your secret lover.

As Mikey was reading the letter, two set of ocean blue eyes where looking his way for a reaction of the raven haired boy. Once he saw a small smile appear on his face he grinned, having a small victory dance himself.

Mikey's head snapped up at the people talking and looked directly at Andy Fowler who did a small weird dance. He couldn't help but smile as he turned the opposite direction towards his classroom.

As soon as the school day was over for the two, Mikey walking home and Andy driving home.

Mikey grabbed the letter from his backpack he had put it in earlier the day. He grabbed some tape from his drawers and taped it to the wall. Grinning as he felt a small ping of joy filling his body like a hurricane.

At the other side of the street was Andy happily writing notes for the boy across the street like a school girl. He kept writing and writing until his clock stated it was 1:30 in the morning.

The two boys both fall a sleep around that time, the one thinking about who the letter wrote, and the other one trying to come up with more idea's to tell Mikey in a letter on how much he means to the blonde haired boy.

The following months Mikey's wall got filled with more and more letter's from his secret 'lover'. Andy on the other hand hid behind the letters feeling himself getting scared and self conscious to even step a foot near the raven haired boy.

Mikey his life has changed when he first got the letter. He felt more joy and waited every day to get to school to see the letter the person put in his locker again. Even on weekends he got them, in vacations and even when he was sick. If he was sick for two days he got letters filling his locker and two roses, if he was sick for a week he got 6 roses.

Mikey had his roses in buckets, filled with water. The letters where filling two walls by now, not the he minded. Mikey loved the attention he got from this person.

Mikey had secretly hoped Andy was the one sending them, but he knew that couldn't be real, as far as he knew Andy was straight and happy. But Andy wasn't the slightest straight, he was 100 percent gay for Mikey.

The weeks before the school ended Andy wanted to stop being a loser and step to Mikey, so that's what he told the boy in the letter.

Mikey was once again walking the corridor and to his locker, he felt something was going to happen to him. He hated to have this kind of feeling and truly hoped it stopped. As usual he grabbed the letter which was now pink. The letters he got where always a different color then the first one. Mikey simply flipped it around and almost let it fall as he saw the initials of the person, but also a place he wanted to meet.

Dear Mikey,

I think we should meet, you don't know me or you do.
I don't know.
But I want to meet you, meet at the swimming pool in the school please.

Xxx,

A.F.

Swimming pool?

A.F.?

Could it be?

No it couldn't be.

Mikey immediately put the letter in his backpack before racing towards the swimming pool, which was just next to the gym class. Once he arrived he saw no one else then Andy Fowler sitting on the bleachers. He looked nervous but Mikey didn't know it was because of him.

Mikey slowly stepped closer and set down next to the blonde boy, his heart made a jump, the butterflies flew around in his stomach, his mind was foggy and a mess.

"I'm so glad you could come."

Mikey's head snapped up at Andy and blushed a Scarlet color. Andy grabbed Mikey's hand in his, feeling electricity go through both of the boys.

"I'm sorry I didn't show my face sooner. But I got scared, like really scared and stepped down loads of times." Andy sighed nervously as he bit the inside of his cheek. "You showed me who you are now right?" Mikey stated as a matter of fact, smirking as Andy blushed. Andy never knew a voice could sound so beautiful.

"I like like you Mikey, well I think I'm even ready to say I can say I love you."

The blonde boy stated at the water ss he felt his cheeks heat up. Mikey smiled as he placed a hand on Andy's cheek, he didn't knew why he was gonna do this but he knew it should happen. So Mikey simply placed his lips on top of Andy's, kissing him passion, Andy of course kissed back feeling happy he finally felt his lips on his.

Even after they started dating, or even got married. Andy kept the letters and did it every change he got, he even made them for their children. They had three boys and two girld, Andy couldn't be more happier with Mikey.

Mikey was happy, he ran away from his house and lived with Andy in his apartment. They both had good jobs, Andy as musician teacher at a school down the road, and Mikey as a cafe owner.