Imagine 79 - Jacklyn

👑Youtube OTP👑

Brooklyn Wyatt was a very well known person on the Internet, simply because he was a YouTuber. He posted three times a week; Silly Wednesday, Challenge Friday and Sing a song Sunday. He started just two years ago and already has 1M. Apparently people love to watch his videos, which shocks him but he's happy with what he got and what he can do to help the world.

Jack Duff is another YouTuber also well known, not as much as Brooklyn is but he is popular. He post only on; Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Just like Brooklyn he has a silly Tuesday vlog, Musical Saturday and fact Friday. He is a happy man with over a 900K of sub's.

One thing neither of the to know. They don't know who each other are, simply heard of each other but never watched their videos or talked through twitter.

➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶

Brooklyn held up his camera, grinning in the camera.

"Hello lovely people of the earth! Brooklyn here with you again for another video!"

Brooklyn held up a sign with 'BrooklynVlogs' smiling at the camera.

"Today we are doing 15 facts about me. Also if you've been here with me throughout the two years with me, thank you so much! Also if you're new to this channel, my name is Brooklyn Wyatt and I post three times a week."

Brooklyn held his thumbs up, grinning as he giggled to himself.

"Let's get these facts started people!
1. I'm 18 years old.
2. I live in East London.
3. I have a weird addiction towards Ham.
4. I have two best friends named; Rye Beaumont and Andy Fowler. Also the couple goals of the Internet.
5. I'm cupid! I seriously made sure Randy was real.
6. I think I'm funny when in reality I'm not at all.
7. I dye my hair blonde together with Andy.
8. I have a celebrity crush on Selena Gomez.
9. I live in a apartment with Randy. Sadly because they can get loud if you know what I mean."

Brooklyn winked at the camera giggling to himself once again.

"10. I love flower crowns and anything that involves flowers.
11. I'm single.
12. I'm Bisexual.
13. I have two cats named; Jack and Lily.
14. I have a celebrity crush on Louis bloody Tomlinson!
15. I have a great obsession with 5SOS.

Alright those where 15 boring facts about me! Comment below your 15 facts and let me get to know you. Also if you're new and want to see more, please subscribe if you want. You're all as cute as button!"

Brooklyn ended his video sighing happily and grabbed his laptop immediately editing the video so it could go up tonight.

Somewhere else in Ireland Jack Duff was filming his fact video as well for his silly Tuesday. Brooklyn made the video on Monday as for Jack he did it on the next day.

Jack opened the video with his usual energetic attitude.

"Hello everyone! Duffman here, and you clicked on this video because 1. You can hate me or 2. You love me and want to see every video or 3. You are new to my channel. And if you are new, WELCOME!"

Jack did a silly dance and grinned widely at the camera before starting the video.

"Here are 15 facts about me. I was planning on making it 20, but lost it at 15. So here we go guys!
1. My official name is; Jack Daniel Richard Duff.
2. I'm 17 years old.
3. I'm Irish.
4. I live in Dublin now.
5. I have two friends named; Mikey Cobban and Harvey Cantwell. We all know them as the cute couple haha.
6. I have a obsession with 5SOS.
7 My celebrity crush is Louis freaking Tomlinson! But I also have a tiny crush on Ashton Irwin. Like who wouldn't?
8. I once was in a cat crash. Yes a cat crash, I have two cats and they crashed me.
9. My two cats are named; Brooklyn and Maddie.
10. I'm a weird unicorn.
11. I'm single and looking so if you guys know someone, tweet me!
12. I'm gay so I prefer guys hehe.
13. I love flowers and flower crowns. You guys send me those every time and I honestly love it!
14. I'm a Irish bean
15. And I can tell the future,
Like now this is the end of the video! Subscribe please and I'll see you in a few days again!"