Imagine 95 - Brandy

"Do your wings hurt?"

"Sometimes."

Brooklyn was laying his head on Andy's lap as he played with enormous wings that had wrapped themselves around the two of them, closing them in a little safe bowl.

"Why'd you ask?"

"I just wonder."

Brooklyn smiled as he held onto the feather's of his angel lover, he never really looked at them the way he does now. They where a beautiful brown color with brown edges.

"Are they sensitive?"

"Can be."

Andy smiled down at his hunter as he played with his wings which was quite the good feeling. He remember their first meeting very well, only because of his brother's Gabriel and Castiel they met, but thank his father they did.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"Who are you? And what species are you!"

Andy turned around to see a blonde boy standing next to Dean and Sam. "Excuse me?" The boy only glared at Andy making him sigh.

"Andrew. I'm an angel, a warrior of god. Now if you'll excuse me I don't have time to talk to some hunter."

Andy glared at the boy and turned around only to be stopped again. "Then put your stupid wings away!" Andy stopped his steps as he slowly turned around to see the boy's face red and Sam and Dean looked at him if he was crazy. Andy huffed as he tangled his wings back in and started walking again the three hunters following him. Andy threw open the door to reveal Castiel hanging from the wall, cuts all over him which where made with an angel blade for sure.

"You two are a mistake of heaven."

Andy glared at the two angel's standing in front of him that had tortured Castiel on days end. Andy let his angel blade fall from his sleeve and stabbed the two angel's in front of him with no mercy. The three hunter's helped Castiel down as he slumped to the floor, Andy walked over and kneeled in front of Castiel, a sad expression on his face. "Oh Castiel.... You sure are a rebel aren't you?" Castiel grinned weakly, "Guess from who I got it from Andrew?" Andy laughed and shook his head as he placed two finger's on his brother's head and healed him.

"Cas, how do you know him?"

"Dean, Sam and Brooklyn I want you to meet my brother Andy. He's an warrior angel that's why he killed those two angel's without mercy."

Brooklyn eyed Andy and stepped forward holding his hand out. Andy eyed his hand curiously then looked back at Castiel who gestured to shake it. Andy held Brooklyn's hand and shook it gently and pulled it back, a slight pink tint on his cheeks.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"What you thinking about Andy?"

Andy looked down at Brooklyn, a grin on his face. "When we first met." Brooklyn laughed "Yeah you where and emotionless ass back then." Andy pouted but couldn't deny it either. "What about the time when you found out you liked me? Remember how awkward you where?" Andy sighed sadly remembering it.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"What is this feeling Castiel?

"I don't know Andy. Let's ask Dean."

The two angel's zapped to the bunker where Sam and Dean both where sitting relaxed. "Sam, Dean." The two hunter's jumped at the sudden voice's only to turn around towards the two angel's. "Stop doing that!" Dean glared at them only for Andy to step forward, his vessel started shaking just slightly, the heat in his body started growing and his emotion's where all over the place. "I think I've fallen for your little brother." His voice was soft as his voice became high pitched. The two hunters looked shocked at the war angel they've become to known as selfish, not caring about other's (except family), always putting violence as an answer, but never did they notice the angel falling for their little brother.

"That was 'bout time you saw it too!"

Andy turned around to see Brooklyn walking towards him as he immediately grabbed Andy's cheeks in his hands. Andy looked at him, mouth agap as he didn't know what to do making Brooklyn chuckle. "Let me teach you how to at least act human okay?" Andy nodded as he glanced at Castiel before smashing his lips on Brooklyn's, kissing him rather harsh. Castiel had showed him a movie about a pizza man and baby sister as he didn't understand it and had hoped Andy knew what it meant. Two poor angels watching Dean's big no no's, just imagine that.

As Andy pulled back his cheeks where all the way red as he looked down, "S-Sorry Brooklyn. But I saw this on TV!" Andy looked Brooklyn innocently in the eyes as Brooklyn eyed Dean and glared at him, "It's fine Andy, let's go." Brooklyn pulled Andy away from the bunker's living room and went to his bedroom.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"It still makes me feel awkward."

Andy blushed as he brushed Brooklyn's hair gently. "You where amazing that night so I don't complain." Andy's face flushed even more, "Stop!" Brooklyn shrugged and smiled at his angel. Andy unwrapped his wings from around them and sighed as he wanted to stretch them but couldn't.

"What's up angel?"

"Got to stretch my wings."

"Let's go then."

Andy smiled and zapped them to the garden as he immediately stretched his wings ou, groaning in content. Brooklyn sat in the field of flowers and smiled as his lover spread his wings widely and giggled as the wind blew through them. Andy had changed so much since he got with Brooklyn, from an emotionless, war angel he became this happy, sweet, sharing feelings and just simple, he became more better and cared more about people. Brooklyn loved that he had in his power to change him into who he was now.

Brooklyn stood up and grabbed Andy's tie in his grip as he pushed his lips on his gently though, not like their first kiss. This one was sweet and filled with love and adoration.

But they didn't know that Castiel, Dean and Sam where standing at the beginning of the field seeing them kissing. To Dean and Sam it looked normal but to Castiel? He could see the wings flying around them like a masterpiece as they kissed. Castiel smiled as he saw his brother finally happy. He deserved that.