Imagine 74 - OT5

Andy Centric
(Fem Andy)

Andy.

"Andy? Baby you coming?"

"Coming!" I quickly grabbed my shoes and pink/blue jacket as I ran down the stairs to see my mom standing there, smiling. "You look so cute." My mom pointed out seeing I was wearing a skirt, a fluffy blue sweater with a guitar on it and don't forget! My flower crown. I smiled and sat down beside my mom eating my breakfast until the clock stated it was 8:15.

"Bye mom! Love you!" I called, kissing her cheek before grabbing my bag and ran out of the house towards the school. Once arriving at the school gates I took a deep breath and walked straight into the school, getting attention from every student in the hallway. I blushed and simply went to the principal, knocking on the door. "Come in!" His voice was strict and harsh making m shiver, but I still went inside seeing a boy with the same blonde/brown hair standing against the wall.

"Andy, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm principal Evergreen, this boy is Brooklyn Wyatt. He'll be you're guide today seeing he has to same classes as you."

I looked over Brooklyn seeing he was checking me out. This is gonna be a long day.

"Com on buttercup." Brooklyn flashed me a smile before we both walked out of the room, "Where do you come from?" He asked me as we just walked through the school hallways up to our classroom. "I'm from Manchester. But my mom found a better job here, so we moved." I shrugged as Brooklyn opened the door, we both walking inside seeing the class had already started I felt my cheeks burn up.

"You must be Andrew?" The teacher harshly asked me I could only just simply not, being to afraid of him. Brooklyn saw my struggle and dragged me with him towards the back of the room, to three other lads sitting there as well.

"What is you're name cutie?" One of the guys asked me as Brooklyn and I both sat down in front of them, "A-Andy." I stuttered making my cheeks flush a dark shade of red. "No need to be shy snowflake." Another one said smiling at me, "I'm Jack by the way, the one who asked your name is Rye, next to him is Mikey." Jack introduced themselves making me slightly more comfortable around them.

"I know this is stupid thing to ask. But why do you wear feminine clothes?"

I looked up at Rye and them back down "None of you're business." I sassed him, and them ignored him listening to the teacher.

This happened for at least a month and a half, all the boys making whistle sounds at me, the girls glaring at me if I'm som enemy to them. And then we have the biggest assholes of the school, but also my crushes; Brooke, Rye, Mikey and Jack. It was getting out of hand really, they always wanted to hang out with me, never leaving my side and if they weren't  with me their other friend; Harvey kept a close look at me.

Today was just a day no other then any other day, well that's what I thought it would be.

"Honey! The boys are here!" My mom yelled from downstairs, "Let them come up!" I yelled back, I pulled my flower dress on, grabbing a pink/blue/ green flower crown. "Where's my make up." I muttered looking in every drawer I could possibly had it in. But nothing.

"Looking for this?"

I turned around seeing Mikey having my make up bag in his hand, I immediately grabbed it from his hands sitting down on my chair which was in front of a big red mirror. "You can just sit on my bed." I told them before I started to do my make up, which took a half a hour to finish.

"Finally ready?" Rye groaned I turned around giving him a look making him shut up immediately. I smirked before I opened my closet grabbing brown boots, and putting them on. "Now I'm ready Mr. Beaumont." I laughed as he blushed, I grabbed my phone before heading out of my room, the boys following me. I said bye to my mom before I left with the boys to go see the stars at the hill of town.

"I can't wait to see the stars tonight!" I giggled as Rye held my left hand and Brooklyn my right one, "We can't wait to see you're reaction." Mikey placed his lips on my cheek before walking back with Jack, leaving me a blushing mess.

"Aw look our princess is blushing." Rye pinched my cheeks making even more flustered then I was, Jack and Mikey turned around and cooed at the sight of me, I groaned and slipped away from Brooke and Rye's hand and ran up the hill. "You old ladies coming?" I raised a eyebrow at them, smirking. I ran up to the top of the hill and let myself fall down in the cold grass, giggling as I did so.

Rye and Mikey where the first to come in view making me smile at them, gosh they look hot as hell. Andy stop you're already a freak enough to wear girl clothes. And then I go liking four boys at the same... Great.

"What are you thinking about snowflake?"

I looked up at Jack who was bend over with a curious look in his eyes, I sighed and looked away from his gaze "You wouldn't understand." I muttered. Jack quickly sat in front of me with the others around us to. "Try us." Rye stated, I groaned and held my knees "I'm gay and like you all. It would've be fine of I didn't wear girl clothes, but I do. I'm a f- freak." I felt the tears burn in my eyes.

"Then we should be freaks to." Brooklyn stated making me look up at him confused "N-no y-you guys are perfect." Rye smiled, "No we are freaks. Because if loving you makes us freaks, we gladly will be a freak." Mikey kissed my cheeks making me blush.

Wait..

They like me!

My eyes widen and I looked at all of them who all where grinding and smiling at me. "You guys love me to?" I asked them, still a bit unsure. Jack nodded and pecked my lips gently before letting the others kiss my lips as well. By the end I was a giggling mess making them all smile, I cuddled Brooklyn's side smiling. "Let us take care of you Princess okay?" Rye asked as he held onto my hand. I nodded and blushed as I agreed to be their boyfriend, and really I haven't been so happy since I was six.