Imagine- 21 Jacklyn

JACK

Brooklyn has been acting weird lately well weirder then he usually is, he is just not himself and I'm really worried about him, the other guys also took notice of it so I was going to grab his phone to read trough it to see what was happening or what was going around inside his head.

"Hey Brooklyn should we go to Asda? I need a few things." Andy asked Brooklyn who looked up at him "Yeah sure, should I take the vlog camera with us?" Brooklyn offered setting his phone away on the table; Rye immediately grabbed it silently and put it in his pockets unnoticeable. "Oh can I join to?" Mikey asked smiling Brooklyn just shrugged as he got the vlog camera "Wait where is my phone?" Brooklyn asked us all looking nervous making it more obvious that there was something he was hiding.

"I don't know Brooke, but we gotta go now." Andy whined Brooklyn nodded still nervously as the 3 of them left the flat.

"Here Jack." Rye whispered still trying to be careful -because maybe Brooklyn could just come back inside again and see Rye with his phone-
"Thanx Rye." I said getting the phone from his hand and then immediately unlocked it knowing his password as it was the alphabet. I went to look trough his notes first; I saw him typing in it a while ago and then he immediately closed it acting normal but nervously.

Note: Diary of Brooklyn Wyatt
Dear Diary.
I think it is better to have a sort of diary on my phone, then buying an actual one. Not just because this is safer but I know for a fact the lads will laugh at me.
Anyway I'll introduce myself.
I'm Brooklyn Wyatt
And I'm 19 years old and I'm in a band suprise... It is great singing with my best friends, meeting the people who support us endlessly, but the hate. The hate is the worst.
I've been getting it a lot lately, but I'm trying to keep up.
Love, Brooklyn

Note: Dairy 2

Dear diary,
Today has been the worst.
The hate actually stopped for a few days and I felt so reliefed and happy! Maybe they finally saw what I was doing?
But luck isn't my best friend so what happened is:
We where at the beach and I know I ain't the prettiest sight to look at, but the fans made it even more obvious telling me things like: 'Go to the gym or something' 'No one wants you in the band anyway' 'We know you're gay you fag' 'We hate you so much Brooklyn' And I could go on for ages... It hurted my feelings so bad that I actually cut myself again.. I haven't done it in 2 years.. Anyway I should go..
Love, Brooklyn

Note: Dear Diary 3

Dear diary,
Today was even more worse.
Jack and I went to Nando's today and yeah me having a big ass crush on him is not helping a lot. Anyway what happened was:
We where walking inside and their where fans all over, they even thought Jack and I where dating! Even though I should have been happy if Jack said yes he said no. The other few fans came over to me giving me insults and then asked for me to take pictures of them and Jack. It isn't like I don't like that Jack gets the attention but like..Why don't they like me.?
I know I'm not worthy anything, I know I'm fat, I know I'm useless. But don't remind me..
Love, Brooklyn..

Me and Rye both had tears in our eyes as I tried to process what Brooklyn was dealing with. Even more that he liked me back! I've liked him ever since I met him on the airport.

The door then opened revealing two smiling idiots and a not so smiling blonde haired guy named Brooklyn. Soon as they saw Rye and mine face it disappeared.

"What's wrong guys?" Mikey asked mentioning towards Brooklyn as Rye just nodded "Brooklyn can we talk?" I asked him as I whipped my tears away and took a deep breath in and out. Brooklyn followed me into our bedroom as I closed the door and sat on the bed next to Brooklyn. "What's up Jack?" He asked nervous in his voice clearly.

"Now don't get mad at me okay? I did it because I'm worried madly. I looked trough you're phone.. You didn't talk to any of us so I thought the worse of it, I don't want you to be in any pain Brooke. And I love you to Brooklyn more then you can think of, please talk to me stop putting it in some notes, you should talk to me you know? I wouldn't blame you for anything you are just as much worth it then the rest of us are." I explained to him as Brooklyn just kept listening looking sad with some of the words I told him.

(Trigger warning)
"I'm sorry Jack I couldn't handle it." Brooklyn whimpered as he held his wrist tighter as I saw some blood stains come "BROOKLYN STOP IT!" I yelled grabbing his hand away from his wrist, pulling his sleeves up the blood was already streaming down his wrist and arm. The boys burst trough the door all worried of course as I tried everything in my power to stop the bleeding. I got my sheets wrapped around his wrist but the blood went trough it every time, I was now desperate to get Brooklyn help I couldn't let him go on me. Not now, not ever.

Soon the bleeding finally stopped and I sighed in relief as I pulled the bandage tighter on his wrist as Brooklyn has fallen a sleep.

"You love him don't you?" Rye asked me smiling softly "More then anything." I muttered stroking his hair softly smiling at his beautiful face "He's so beautiful he doesn't know it." I added sadly kissing his forehead as I placed his head on my lap, as I kept stroking his hair. "I love you to." Brooklyn muttered holding my hands tightly "Don't leave me please." He said again. "Never Brookie I love you go to sleep." I said kissing his lips softly as Brooklyn then drifted of to sleep. The others left the room giving me and Brooklyn time together. I will be there for my baby no matter what happens.

Requested by: mjuus13
Sorry if it isn't good .. I rlly hate this but I wont delete it since it is requested.
Word count: 1106