Imagine 77 - OT5

We all are born with a reason,
We all get to live our life's to the fullest.
But some people don't get to do that, some people are forced to make other's happy, to help other's, to let other's use you, to let people take advantage of you.
We all get to live our story though, it's hard to believe that if you're forced into things you don't want to, that even you have a own life.

But for God's, Demon's, Angels and everything supernatural it's slightly different then humans.

God's are forced to make people smile and happy, to give them hope in times of darkness. But some don't want to follow the rules.

Demon's are forced to spread chaos, darkness, world hate, wars. But some don't like what they are forced into.

Angel's are forced to spread joy, light, love. Anything sweet. But again people don't always follow rules.

Andy Fowler Son of:

Hymenaios
&
Aphrodite 

Andy Fowler was born with beauty itself, he was blessed with beauty, with love by all, and mostly he was blessed with commitment and loyalty.

Rye Beaumont son of:

Apollo
&
Coronis.

After his mother died, Apollo took it upon him to raise him. Rye was seen as light and sun, just like the angel's. That's also why Rye was mostly seen as a helper to angels to make their missions less dangerous. Rye was also seen as beautiful and blessed with gifts that till this day only he and Apollo carry around.

Brooklyn Wyatt son of:

Hades
&
Persephone

Brooklyn was born as a mistake, not planned. But Hades needed someone to follow his steps, he learned him everything about evil. Brooklyn was seen to be friends with demons and all that's evil. Brooklyn was known as sneaky and could easily manipulate people to do his dirty work.

Mikey Cobban son of:

Poseidon
&
Amphitrite

Poseidon was desperate to have a son with Amphitrite, he wanted to have a son who he could learn he secrets, the dangers but also the beauty of the ocean. That's where Mikey was born. Mikey was quickly to learn everything his father wanted him to learn, until one day his mother took him and made a run for it, it only didn't last long before his father took notice and took Mikey back, although he let his wife go. Mikey was punished to what his mother did, but although Poseidon tried to undo his powers he failed and Mikey ran away.

Jack Duff son of:

Hypnos.

Jack his mother is unknown to the world, even to this day. Nobody knows who she is. Hypnos is the twin brother of Thanatus, god of death. Together they live in the Underworld where Hades rules. Jack has wings but no, not the kind that grow on the back like Angel's and Demon's, no he has them growing out of his head like his father; Hypnos. Most of the children of Hypnos are gods of dreams, but Jack isn't. He was left alone at birth and is now wandering the streets of the underworld until Brooklyn (Hades son) finds him and offers him a stay at the palace, Brooklyn only wants one thing from him; His loyalty, his love, his friendship and his partnership.

All these 5 boys are born with one thing in common;

They are destined to be together till the end of time.