Imagine 76 - OT5

( Fem x Andy & Fem x Brooklyn)
Requested by Lady_AlwaysInvisible
Enjoy x

"Brooky!"

I turned around to see Andy running towards me before pulling me a tight but loving hug. "Hey Fovvs." I giggled and smiled as I quickly kissed his cheek, "I got the cutest pink slash red dress!" Andy opened his bag as he held the dress up. I gasped at how beautiful he looked "Oh my god! You look absolutely stunning!" I smiled as Andy's eyes held a smile in them, shining as I complimented him.

Andy grabbed my hand tightly in his "I'm so glad to have someone like you." Andy kissed my lips quickly before we went into a shop together. "Alright I need new mascara." I stated as I dragged him to the make up section, "Andy! What about this one?" I showed Andy a volume mascara from Ritual. "You should totally get that one." Andy agreed with me, we shopped for like a hour and more until we both decided to grab something to eat and then well we didn't know yet.

We walked inside Nando's, giggling like some school girls. We sat down at a table by the window and ordered some chicken for the both of us.

"I really love the new stuff we got." Andy grinned as he grabbed his pink/blue flower crown out of one of the bags and placed it on his head, I grabbed my phone out and made a few pictures of him, smiling widely as I showed them to him. "Brooky, get yours on to." Andy complained but shut up when our order got called, "I'll get it love." I smiled as Andy blushed and went to get our order.

Just as I was about to get our food, someone bumped into me, dumping all of their food! Over my new skirt, cat sweater and knee socks!

I lookee up at the person, absolutely fuming until I saw their face which was beautiful, breathtaking.

"Are you alright princess?"

His voice held a thick Irish accent, making me almsot go weak in the legs.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." I blushed madly and looked down at my dress, groaning. Great now my favorite outfit is ruined. "Brooky! You okay?" Andy ran up next to me and quickly looked at my outfit, shaking his head. "Oh dear, luckily I knew something like this would happen. I have some extra clothes." Andy turned around and went to our table, grabbed a bag and gave it to me. "Here you go." Andy gave me a quick kiss before he went back to the table, I walked to the bathroom and sighed.

"Let me help you Princess."

I turned around to see the same guy who ruined my outfit. "Sure. I'm Brooklyn by the way." I smiled at him as I opened the bag Andy gave me and immediately smiled wider. The outfit was cute but also sweet. I pulled my clothes off, just standing there in my panties. "Here." I gave him thr clothes as his cheeks where super red, I blushed and put the oversized sweater on and then the shorts with also again the high knee socks.

"Thank you." I said and kissed his cheek "What's you're name?" I asked as I put the ruined clothes back in the bag and got my small make up box our of the skirt. "Jack." I looked at him in the mirror and gave him a wink before applying some mascara, some lip gloss and some blush to.

"You are very cute."

I blushed at his comment and kisses his cheek again, smirking as I stained his cheek and left the bathroom there and went to Andy, only stopping in my tracks as I saw him with two other boys sitting next to him, and him obviously blushing at something they said.

I walked towards them and sat the bag down on the table, Andy looked up at me and smiled "Looking cute baby girl." I laughed "Yeah right." I muttered and sat down on my seat again only to feel some legs. I stirred up and looked back seeing Jack sitting there "Sorry to make you scared Princess, but you can sit on my lap." He smiled and I of course obeyed and sit down on his lap.