Imagine 60- Rykey

Tell You're Heart To Beat Again.

MIKEY.

You're shattered, like you've never been before
The life you knew, in a thousand pieces on the floor.

I held my knees up to my chest, tears streaming down my face as I sat in a circle of glass. I looked at the pictures frames Owen had threw at me and shattered in thousands pieces.

I slowly tried to stand up and whimpered, I looked at my feet seeing blood coming from the glass that was inside it. I looked at the mirror. All I saw was a boy with black hair, who looked nothing like he used to, I had bags under my eyes, my eyes where red and puffy, my face looked down.

And words fall short in times like these, when this world drives you to your knees
You think you're never gonna get back, to the you that used to be.

I grabbed my phone and called the one person I knew I could always turn to.

Rye.

"I'm already on my way." Rye said and hung up the phone. I fell down to my knees and held my arms around me as more tears streamed down my face. The door opened and Rye immediately ran over to me "Mikey? You okay? Oh my god, you're feet is bleeding! What has he done to you!" Rye looked wide eyed at me as he lifted me up and sat me down on the couch.

Rye grabbed the first aid kit and helped my feet and got the glass out, while he was doing that. I didn't give any kick. The pain in my heart and head was to much to focus on the pain in my feet. "I don't think I'll get back to the way I used to be Rye." I told him, I looked at him as he looked to me. "You know what you just gotta have to do?" Rye asked as he sat on the wooden table.

"Tell your heart to beat again
Close your eyes and breathe it in
Let the shadows fall away
Step into the light of grace
Yesterday's a closing door
You don't live there anymore
Say goodbye to where you've been
And tell your heart to beat again."  Rye said as he grabbed my hands and helped me up.

"You are leaving him Mikey." Rye stated as he helped me up the stairs I looked down and nodded not trusting my voice. "Where do I even go?" I aksed him as he had sat me down on the king sized bed I once shared with Owen.

"You're staying with me." Rye stated as he grabbed my suitcase from under the bed and threw my clothes in it, he grabbed a few more bags and threw a few other things in it from me. "I can't." I muttered and looked at my feet as tears once again streamed down my face.

Beginning, just let that word wash over you
It's alright now, love's healing hands have pulled you through.

Rye had token me in his home ans tried everything in his power to help me through this heartbreak. I also noticed in the month I've been staying with Rye, I had devolved feelings for him. But it didn't felt right for me to have feelings for him, I still felt a thing for Owen but could you really blame me? We where together for at least 5 years!

I was just glad Rye had pulled me through most of the pain.

Rye kept telling me the same thing over and over again. "Tell your heart to beat again
Close your eyes and breathe it in
Let the shadows fall away
Step into the light of grace
Yesterday's a closing door
You don't live there anymore
Say goodbye to where you've been
And tell your heart to beat again."

Rye told me this every morning and every night or when I had a break down or a flashback to Owen. Rye and I shared a bed because I couldn't be alone and just wanted Rye to be close by.

He also confessed his feelings to me this morning and I haven't said anything to him back.

Let every heartbreak and every scar
Be a picture that reminds you who has carried you this far
'Cause love sees farther than you ever could
In this moment heaven's working, everything for your good.

I knocked on Rye his room and bited my lip. "Come in." Rye's voice said brokenly, I opened the door and saw Rye sitting on the bee, cross legged. I sat next to him and grabber his face in my hand, he looked comfused at me. I pulled him closer and smashed our lips together, Rye kissed me back and I sneaked my arm around his waist.

Tell your heart to beat again
Close your eyes and breathe it in
Let the shadows fall away
Step into the light of grace
Yesterday's a closing door
You don't live there anymore
Say goodbye to where you've been
And tell your heart to beat again.