Imagine 44- Randy x Hybrid part 2

Requested by: Lady_AlwaysInvisible
Hope u enjoy xx

ANDY.

Lately I've been having more stomach pain and my hormones has been all over the place. My tail become more and more softer, my ears has been more and more sensitive as well.

Today was no other as I curled myself all the way up in a ball. Groaning in pain. Rye has been an absolute hero for me these past weeks but it didn't made it better. Normally I can control everything. But now I can't do the other boys had left me perfectly alone.

"Baby? You're mom is coming with a doctor today." Rye told me while stroking my back only for me to hiss at him in anger. Rye sighed and left the room leaving me all alone. Just what I deserve.

The door soon opened and I peeked through my fingers seeing my mom and our family doctor standing there. As we couldn't go to a real doctor we all had our own family one. "Mom?" I whimpered as she immediately got to my side "Hey love." She said softly as she held me on her lap, the doctor had closed the door and grabbed gloves on. Knowing me I would scratch him to no end -probably that's why he has clothes on that shows no skin- I rolled my eyes at him for being pathetic.

"Honey we may know why you have all these things going on." My mom started sitting on the other bed away from me. I raised my eyebrows at her "Well? Tell me!" I said harshly -groaning as another mood swing popped up- my mom sighed looking down.

"You're pregnant Andy." The doctor said making me look at as anger slowly filled my veins. "THAT'S FUCKING BULLCRAP! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP ME! NOT TELL ME LIES!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I knew the other's heard it but I don't care now. "Take the test then." The doctor challenged me as he gave me a pregnancy test, "You must me fucking kidding me." I hissed as I grabbed it and went inside Rye's bathroom.

Once I peed on the stick I placed it on the counter biting my fingernails -a bad habit I'm not ready to let go- after 5 minutes my alarm went of signalling that it was time. I grabbed the stick in my hand and immediately dropped it.

Positive

++

Positive

My eyes filled with tears as I started screaming, and fell to the ground, I held my knees tightly with my arms wrapped around them. Sobbing uncontrollably.

I heard voices outside the bathroom door only to shut them out.

The door opened and I got lifted by someone. By the smell it was Rye so I immediately held him tighter to my body wanting nothing more then his warmth. I got placed on the bed and someone made me look at him - which I did seeing Rye's face- I immediately felt the tears stream down my face as we made eye contact. "I'm a freak Ryan!" I whimpered out as I held my tail in my hands, tugging at it, my ears felt itchy and I honestly felt awful.

"You're not a freak Andy." I heard Rye tell me only for me to ignore him. "Andy our opinion maybe doesn't matter much, but we love you mate. And you being able to have kids is beautiful! And who wouldn't want a little you and Rye running around? Because I do." Mikey said making me smile widely and looking up seeing the boys seated around us. "Thanx guys I love you all, but Rye more." I grinned and looked at Rye who smiled holding me closer to him. "We all will be here for you." Jack promised. And surely they held that promise when I needed to go in labor two months later.

Being an cat hybrid makes our pregnancy just like how it is with cats which is 58, 72 or 63 days. Mine was 58 days.

Two months later.

I've been in labor for at least 20 hours and I've never felt so much pain then I ever did. We also didn't know how much I would have, or what they would look like, or even the gender or genders.

And finallt after another 6 hours I finally gave birth to at least 4 kids, I immediately passed out when they where all out of me. Too tired to even do anything so I let the darkness take over me.

RYE.

I watched as Andy fell back on the bed breathing heavily as he closed his eyes. They told me he would do this he's been in labor for at least 26 hours. I got pushed out of the room and into the room where my 4 children would be, I honestly was excited to see how they looked.

I opened the door and saw 4 little hospital beds -where I didn't know the name of- standing in the room. I walked closer seeing my 4 little children laying there. A sleep. There where two girls and two boys.

I saw that one of the boys had cat ears and a tail both in snow white, one of the girls also had cat ears and a tail, but these where both brown with a slight hint of blonde. I smiled widely as I just stood there admiring them all.

"You already gave them a name?" I heard Andy's voice and looked back at him shaking my head, "Wanted to wait on you." I told him smiling. Andy nodded looking at our kids smiling "We do each two." Andy said giving me a peck on the lips. We both agreed to the names we choose for them and smiled at the sleeping beauty's.

Jessica Asslyn Beaumont- Folwer.

Anne Taylor Beaumont- Fowler.

Eric Daniel Beaumont- Fowler.

Brandon Felix Beaumont- Fowler. 

4 beautiful children and two of them who have Andy's cat ears and his tail.