Imagine 30 - Brandy

Requested by: brookIyngibson
Hope you like this xx

BROOKLYN.

Andy has been ignoring me for exactly two days! And it's horrible for me I don't even know what I did wrong! He won't even cuddle me or kiss me.. And it sucks because I love to show him my love but now he won't even let me be by his side.

"Brooklyn you coming? We are going to the woods." Rye said sticking his head around the door just to see me sitting on my bed playing with my hands. Rye sighed "Come Brooke it is alright yes? Andy will come by." Rye tried to comfort me which didn't help at all, "Whatever." I mumbled following behind him to the car where I was placed next to Andy and the window. Yay..

Maybe he wants to talk now? I should just try it.

"Hey Andy, how are you?" I asked him giving him a smile Andy looked up saw that I asked if and went back to his phone. Completely ignoring me, great. "Please Andy." I begged him only for Amdy to give me the silent treatment again. "Whatever Andrew." I huffed crossing my arms and looking out of the window.

Once we arrived we all got out and Andy immediately went over to Mikey. I should've known he woule go for Mikey, but I'm not gonna give up on us, not now not ever. I walked next to Andy again "Hey Andy? Wanna hear a joke?" I asked him cheerfully only for him to ignore me. Again. "Seriously what have I done to you?" I asked him getting tired of his behavior, Andy looked at me and gave me a glare before he walked up front towards Jack and Mikey.

"Maybe you should try to get his attention?" Rye gave me a look before he went to walk forward. Maybe Rye is right, maybe getting Andy's attention would be good maybe then he will see me and stop ignoring me. Once we came to a open field Rye gave Mikey the vlog camera "Hey Rye!" I ran forward so I stood beside him, Rye gave an curious look "Since this is an open place, why not try some back flips?" I asked him cheerful Rye looked at me before nodding slowly.

"Alright just do what I do yes Brooke? And also you need to have speed before you jump, then you'll need to pull you're knees together and turn around." Rye explained for he did it himself. Honestly this is one of the stupidest things I've done, but I can get Andys attention by this so that's good.

I took a deep breath before I ran and then jumped in the air (which went good) then I turned, but before I could react it went wrong and the ground came quicker in view, and then I fell hard on the ground with my leg twisted and my arm twisted as well. I stared at my arm and leg before the dreadful pain came, I screamed in pain as I tried to somehow calm myself but I couldn't and that is when darkness took over me and I didn't feel anything anymore.

ANDY.

I looked shocked at how Brooklyn fell down on the ground, we all stood silently but when Brooklyn screamed I was immediately by his side just to see hw blacked out. I felt my eyes water as I liftes Brooklyn up "We need to go to the hospital now!" I said while running with Brooklyn in my arms to the car.

I slipped into the back seat as I placed him in my lap tightly as I let the tears go, Rye jumped into the drivers seat as he drove (above the speed limit) to the hospital. Once we got there I gave brooklyn to a few doctors who took Brooklyn away immediately.

"You know if you didn't ignore him Andy, this wouldn't have happened." Rye stated while pointing at me "Rye you don't even know what's going on!" Mikey stepped in giving Rye a glare and then looked at me "Explain it." Mikey told me. I nodded looking at my lap "I wanted to let Brooklyn meet my family, but they don't really accept me yet and everything, and I just took it out on Brooklyn and I feel so guilty that I did that." I told Rye looking down at my lap as a few tears fall down my cheeks.

"Well I'm glad I didn't do anything." I heard someone's voice, I looked up to see Brooklyn in a wheelchair with his leg in a cast and his arm in one as well. "Oh my god I'm so sorry Brooklyn seriously." I told him as I sped towards him cupping his cheek, Brooklyn rolled his eyes "Just kiss me already you idiot." Brooklyn groaned I smiled and kissed his lips as gently as I could.

"I'll take care for you until you're casts are allowed off." I told him smiling as I wheeled him outside "We'll walk home lads." I told them as I wheeled down the road and onto the walk road. "Brooke I love you remember that please." I told him still feeling guilty "Stop feeling guilty Andy, I love you and forgive you really." Brooklyn said smiling up at me, making me steal a kiss from him.

"Good thing is when we do our dirty thing it is easier for you to sit." Brooklyn winked at me making me laugh "You dirty boy." I said shaking my head as I wheeled him towards our flat still smiling, knowing that Brooklyn isn't mad at me anymore and I will not stop making it up to him.