imagine- 22 Rylyn

I'm sorry this isn't the greatest and genuinely am sorry this took so long): hope you enjoy
Requested by: forever_brooklyn

BROOKE.

I smiled softly at the paper in my hand and the guitar I borrowed from Rye, you see I'm going to surprise my boyfriend Luke it was our two year anniversary today and I wanted to do something I was good at. Writing a song.

I stepped out of the bus as I walked into the familiar street from Luke his new house he has with a few others he shared it with, but I was never afraid of him leaving me or even cheating. We where the perfect duo like peanut and jelly! I giggled in myself as I thought about it and knocked on the door.

Thomas opened the door for me and gave me a sympathy look as he led me inside. "What's wrong Thom?" I asked him curiously "Nothing nothing Brooke, uhm Luke is in his room." Thomas mumbled not giving me one more glance before leaving me alone in the hallway. Weird. I shrugged the nagging feeling that had built in my stomach and went up the stairs hearing moans and groans coming from a room.

I bited my lip as I got closer to Luke his room and how harder the sounds became, I already felt my eyes water as I slowly opened the door revealing Luke on top of a girl. Both naked! "L-luke?" I managed to get out before my voice broke, Luke's head snapped up seeing me, his eyes wide as he immediately jumped out of bed. "B-brooke t-this is not what it looks like!" Luke tried. But all Brooke saw was the girls face and the smirk she had.

"We are over Luke goodbye." I muttered and ran out of the house (of course with the guitar and the paper, I couldn't leave that behind). I finally stopped running seeing I ran all the way home, how could that even happen? Oh well who gives two shits anyway. I opened the door to our flat hearing the chatter of the other boy's loudly. I groaned just wanting to have silence and be in my own sadness.

I placed Rye his guitar in his room and went to mine ignoring the calls of Andy and Mikey. I sat down on my bed pulling my box from under my bed placing it carefully on my bed, I sighed as I opened the box, already feeling the hot tears streaming down my face as I looked at all the pictures me and Luke have token over the past years.

I grabbed some scissors from the box as well amd started cutting the photo's in little broken pieces. Just like my heart. I bited my lip harder tasting a little blood on my lip, but not caring or even thinking twice about it I kept going. After a while I finally had ripped every picture apart and threw the box against the wall, pulling my knees to my chest, I held my knees tightly as I sobbed feeling the heartbreak crash to me even more now I got rid of him for good.

"Brooke?" I heard Rye ask me but I just simply ignores him, can't people understand I wanma be alone? Is that to hard for people to understand? Yes it is hard. I glanced up to see Rye standing in the doorframe, Rye gave me one glance before closing the door and sitting next to me. "He cheated didn't he?" He stated making me look down at my lap, playing softly with my fingers, trying to stop the tears from spilling once again.

"You deserve so much better, you know that Brooke! You are so fucking blind to see that!" Rye said slowly raising his voice as he looked at me with watery eyes "You can't even see how much I love you! Luke is nothing more Brooke, he has always been cheating on you." He stated looking down at his feet, letting me to take his speech in. "I never wanted to see it Rye.. You know why? Because I was head over heels for you! But you didn't like me back, so I went to move on. You never showed intrest in me, I did not know you liked me the way I want you to Rye." I said standing up in front of him tears streaming down my face.

Rye's face softened and smiled "We are dumb people." He laughed at ny remark only to push me against the wall "Really dumb, but we love each other." He muttered before he attacked my lips with his soft lips. My eyes fluttered close as I took his cheeks in my hands pushing him more to me.

Maybe this just had to happen, there is always a happily after after even after a storm.