Imagine 38- Brandy

Requested by: brookIyngibson
Hope you enjoy xx

BROOKLYN.

I knew I was becoming ill and honestly it was the worst, I hate being ill, it meant to step down a bit and I honestly couldn't do that today.

But after I threw my breakfast up and held my stomach pain I knew I would have to come clean. I couldn't make the cover and vlogs with the constant pain in my stomach, so I did what I have to do. Tell Andy. He would understand he's my boyfriend after all.

I walked to Andy who was on his phone on my bed. I set down next to him holding onto my stomach, "Andy?" I whimpered looking him in the eyes. Andy immediately looked up giving me an curious look "I-I don't feel good. My stomach hurts like hell, I've been throwing up the whole night and my heads has been killing me the whole night as well." I told hoping he would cuddle me and make the pain go away.

"What the fuck Brooke? You can't be sick today, don't you wanna cover today? You know we are busy like crazy." Andy scolded me. Not the reaction I excepted. I bites my lip "Yeah sorry Andy it's nothing." I mumbled leaving the room and trying to tell Mikey or Jack, but they both said the same thing as well I didn't even go to Rye knowing how he would react as well.

When Chris arrived we went with him towards some place to make our new cover, lucky me I had no solo's in it and I only needed to mouth the words with the others. After we did the cover we went to vlog for our vlog channel. We where talking about serious business wanting to tell our roadies they weren't alone in their fight.

"Brooklyn go on." Rye said nudging my shoulder I immediately shook my head; a little to fast causing myself to get a huge headache. "Sorry I-I z-zoned out." I stuttered Andy rolled his eyes as Mikey and Jack sighed annoyed at me only Rye gave me a worried look but let it slide.

After the vlog everyone went to Asda and me being ill I didn't tag along, I honestly felt so awful so as soon as they left I rushed over to the bathroom throwing up everything I ate. I hugged my stomach crying softly at the pain and threw up a few times more before I heard the door open and close with chatter under the boys.

I didn't want them to see me I locked the door flushing the toilet and then brushed my teeths, I wiped my tears away so good that no one could see I cried. I unlocked the door walking back into the living room. I saw Andy laughing with Mikey and Jack, sighing I sat down next to Rye who smiled softly at me.

Rye let me lay my head on his lap I smiled grateful at him and closed my eyes smiling at the feeling my headache was stopping for a bit.

I felt myself getting lifted up by someone and honestly I don't care, so I held my hand around his neck cuddling closer as I was still exhausted and tired. I was placed down on something soft probably my bed. I turned around immediately cuddling in the soft cover of my blankets. I yawned but held my eyes closed.

I felt the twisting feeling in my stomach making me jump out of bed and run to the bathroom, luckily I made it in time. I threw up again feeling stomach ache more, I groaned as I threw up two more times. I went out of the bathroom, coming face to face with Andy who held a guilty look on his face. "Brooke? I'm so sorry I didn't believe you." He said his eyes watering afraid of losing me.

I smiled "It's okay, just please believe me next time. I hate being ill more then anything." I told him while going into my own room again with Andy behind me, "I promise Brooke." Andy said smiling. I fell down on bed again breathing heavily, "Let me take care of you okay?" Andy offered sliding in bed next to me.

I coughed with my hand before my mouth shaking my head "Don't want you to be ill." I said when the coughing fit died down. "I don't care." Andy said stubbornly before pecking my lips fastly "At least in my ill with you." He winked making me blush. "Just cuddle me you idiot." I muttered pouting as I held ky hands out for him. Andy smiled and held me close singing a song I honestly forgot but I knew it was a good one

The nexy few days Andy helped me around everywhere (almost like acting like I was a baby) but he helped me get better. Mikey and Jack also apologised after seeing I really was ill. Rye helped me around as much as he could as well. After a week I was all better only for Andy to get ill, I also helped him trough it making sure he got better as soon as possible to.