Imagine- 7 Rykey

Mikey's POV
"WHAT THE HECK MICHAEL! I THOUGHT WE WE'RE SOMETHING!" Rye yelled at me as I cringed, you see Rye and I got in a fight because I was apparently flirting, but he couldn't really blame me! He was all the way with a fan and ignoring me!

"You can't fucking blame me Ryan! You we're all over this girl at the meet & greet! You only got eye for her, ignoring me and giving rude comments towards me!" I snapped at him I never was the one yelling at my friends, but when you cross the line you better run. "You're just jealous she was better looking then you." Rye told me, the others looked wide eyed at Rye who only looked piss offed at me.

"I'm not the one who's insecure Ryan, you should know better. YOU SHOULDN'T OF DONE THE THINGS YOU DID TO ME AT THE FUCKING MEET & GREET! I DON'T EVEN HAVE WORDS FOR IT!" I yelled at him as anger boiled up inside of me. Rye looked shocked that I just yelled at him, everyone was silence not daring to say anything. "We are done Ryan, I'll be packing my stuff by tomorrow and leave at noon." I told him grabbing my coat from my bed and walked out of the apartment. I didn't want the fight to explode this bad, but what can we do.? It happened I can't turn back now.

As I was walking down the street it started to rain fucking great! I saw girls pointing at me giggling probably fans. I rolled my eyes as I putted my hands better into my pockets walking a bit faster. I felt tears slowly go down my cheeks as I thought about what just happend, you can have it all in you're hand at the first second and then lose it all at the same time. I never thought Rye would do this it isn't even that I'm mad at him that he flirted with her, I'm more mad at him because he kissed her cheek and she turned her head so they we're kissing. The others don't know about this, I rather don't want them to find out about that, I'm also mad at him because he said that I was  just jealous wich was a total lie! Yes I've been insecure about our relationship and all, but then he doesn't have to push the facts in my face.

I sighed as I stood still looking up at the sky, I shivered as I was totally soaked maybe I should just go back.

Rye's POV
I was shocked what Mikey just did he never yells at me or yells at all. Maybe I went to far? I went to far I ruined everything I love I ruined my life. I felt the tears fall down my cheeks as I slowly went to my bunk, I held my knees to my chest and just let them fall. "You fucked up badly." Andy stated "I fucking know that Andy!" I spat at him as I let out a small sob "I just will wait till he gets back." I mumbled. I got my laptop and went to Netflix to the watch list from Mikey and I. I sighed and just putted a random movie on waiting on Mikey, I looked outside the window seeing it was raining madly. I hope Mikey doesn't get ill...

I heard the door open silently but it still cracked, I quickly placed my laptop away got out of my bunk closed the room door and went to the hallway where Mikey was shivering. I quickly shoved him into the bathroom locking it behind me. "Mikey you're soaked." I mumbled Mikey just rolled his eyes at me "Let me help you.. It is the least I can do." I mumbled. I got his coat of him and just placed it somewhere randomly, I got his shirt off and his pants that only left him in his boxers. I turned the shower on since we didn't had a bathtub. I felt the water wich was now warmer "You can get in the shower." I told him, Mikey blushed madly as he slipped of his boxer and stepped under the shower.

It wasn't the first time I saw him naked we see each other mostly naked all the time.

I grabbed my rose shampoo and gave it to him and then grabbed his own vanilla cream for his body giving it to him as well. "Rye?" Mikey asked me as ge was done in the shower and had a towel around his waist. I looked up and gave him his clothes "Yeah?" I said "Why are you doing this?" Mikey asked me as he changed into his clothes. "Because I don't want you to get sick because of me. I know what I said was harsh, and I didn't meant it really I didn't. I just thought it wa raining and you would get sick if I didn't stepped in, So I waited up for you." I told him looking down.

"I forgive you Rye, I kind of overreacted myself. It's just I don't wanna lose you." Mikey mumbled looking away from me "You'll never lose me Mikey." I told him as I crashed my lips on his. Mikey smiled and held onto me tightly. "Let's go to bed." I told Mikey smiling, Mikey nodded and we went to my bunk Mikey curled up to me kissing my lips first and then slowly closing his eyes. "I love you Rye I didn't meant to break up, forget that I said it even I just want to be you're boyfriend." Mikey mumbled, I nodded kissing his head as I wishperd sweet nothings in his ear making him fall a sleep.

I'll never hurt my baby ever again. I'll love him until the day I die even after then I'll love him.

Requested by: roadtrip_roadie
You can keep requesting guys! xx
In the comment's or dm me privately.
Word Count: 1008