Imagine 29- Ot5

!!!!!!IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!

A/N: For the people who want more Ot5 (-: also guys you can keep requesting yanno? ;) also I just noticed this book has over 12K like what!? I Honestly thought this book would be flop, I even have 1K on a chapter (Which never happened before) tysm guys all of you lovely readers. And maybe when this book hits 50 chapters I may or may not have a surprise for the best reader. (Honestly all you gotta do is keep voting and commenting, all good vibes. And who's most active has a super duper surprise coming his or her way!!) Anyway let the story begin.
P.S: I'll pick the winner by a randomizer on the internet. X

ANDY.

My name is Andy Fowler and I'm an radio host which is amazing at how many celebrities you meet for example I've met: One direction (which I'm still friends with), Shawn Mendes, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, P!nk and James Corden. Today I'm meeting an upcoming band actually, something we usually don't do but I've listened to them and they kinda of deserve it.

I was already in the radio room (where I held my radio station which was called: 1.2.3 Andy Fowler. Lame right? but oh well). The boys probably should have been here already, I guess they are just late.

Just then the door flies open revealing four boys all breathing heavily "We are so sorry for being late, but traffic was horrible." Mikey says giving me an small smile "That's alright, I'm Andy Fowler it is so amazing to meet you guys, I've been looking forward ever since I knew you would come." I told them giving them all a handshake before they sat down at their chairs. "We are big fans reallly this is a honor." Jack said smiling making my stomach feel like a thousands of butterflies where flying around.

Andy stop it, now!!

"Well we are on air now." Andy said while looking up at his agent who gave him a thumbs up mentioning for him to go on and that he was live.

"Good morning Manchester! This is Radio 1.2.3 Andy Fowler, with me Andy as you're host!" I said cheerful into the microphone for my audience, "And today we have some guest once again. This is a band that isn't well known though, they are the new British and Irish group: Roadtrip!" I said with as much enthusiasm I could. I mentioned them to say their name's and where they are from.

"My name is Brooklyn Wyatt, and I'm from Essex." Brooklyn said with his cute voice. Okay Andy stop this now! "I'm Mikey Cobban and I'm from Bristol." Mikey said smiling, "Well then we just be enemies with Manchester and Bristol being in the head game on Friday." I winked at Mikey who blushed furiously. Rye laughed before he spoke up "My name is Rye Beaumont and I'm originally from Spain, but I moved to Bristol." He grinned at me making me slightly flustered. "My name is Jack Duff and I'm from Ireland." He said smiling at me, "Here you have them people! Roadtrip is in the studio." I said in the microphone.

"We are later on having a small game with our guest, so stay tuned for that people!" I said again as I grabbed a piece of paper I had made before the show. "We are also doing a small competition, because these lovely lads here have two spare tickets to their show in Manchester. But that's not all, care to explain boys?" I asked them wiggling with my eyebrows at them, making Brooklyn giggle.

"Well as Andy already said, there are 2 spare tickets for our show here. But you'll be VIP, which means you'll meet us for the show, but we want to make it special and changed it. So basically you'll be hanging out with is for the whole day!" Rye said excitedly, his eyes shining with excitement.

"You heard it here first people! Every fifth caller gets a chance. And when it hits 11 AM wich is in a hour, we will say who the two lucky people are! But first we are now playing the famous game. Who's most likely!" I said smirking as Brooklyn gulped and the other three looking very very uncomfortable.