Imagine 53- Ot5+ Harvey

I'm sorry this is bad but I suck at doing fights and arguments, because I kinda have bad memories about them I apologize so much xx
Requested by: roadtripwdw_fan
Hope you enjoy x

BROOKLYN.

"I'll be back later okay?" Jack told us as he stood in doorway from the living room where all of ua where. "It's okay babe, just go." Harvey told him smiling, Jack sighed before he gave all of us a kiss on the lips. "Don't do anything you'll regret!" He singed as he got out of the door laughing with Blair behind him. 

"What should we do?" Rye asked as he held Andy down on his lap, with Mikey and Harvey on both his sides. Leaving me to sit alone on the other couch. Great. "Just cuddle and watch movies?" I offered Andy rolled his eyes "Don't be lazy Brooke." He scoffed, alright that hurt. "I'm not lazy Andrew." I spat him, all Andy has been doing with me is picking fights and I'm honestly so done with it!

Andy raised a eyebrow at me as the others silently sat there. "I don't know what I've done to you Andy, but you've been picking on me for at least a few weeks!" I said looking hurt because honestly it hurted a lot. "Don't be so pathetic." Andy huffed standing up front Rye's lap.

And so we got into an huge argument about who we love, why we can't act normal or how dumb most of us are. It even got worse.

Harvey and Mikey had chosen Andy's side and Rye took mine, knowing that he indeed was snapping at me.

"I'm done." I said through my tears "I really thought this relationship would be 'nice' and 'sweet' and full of love. But it isn't." I said feeling hot tears stream down my face.

JACK.

"Thanx for taking me Blair." I told as he nodded and drove off. I walked to the apartment already hearing yelling, my curiosity took the best of me as I went inside silently. I heard Brooklyn crying as Rye was yelling at Harvey, Mikey and Andy. Weird.

I looked through the key hole seeing Brooklyn curled in a ball as Andy and Mikey stood together against the bed looking very pissed. I whimpered hating to see them fight and decided to help them out with whatever they needed.

I opened the door and crossed my arms as Harvey took notice of my presence first. "Jack hi." He said awkwardly as everyone now looked at me, I sat down next to Brooke and pulled him on my lap trying to calm him down. "Tell me." I said giving the others a look they knew to tell me everything. "Brooke and I have been having a few fights these days, and today again and it exploded really fast." Andy mumbled sitting in front of Brooklyn before pulling him on his lap, whispering things in his ears.

"Brooklyn felt left out." Rye said looking at the boy who was a sleep, "Well he kinda is right in that." I said sadly, "He told me about it last night actually." I added, Rye and Mikey looked at me "Go on." Harvey said.

"It's not much, the fights he has with Andy hurts him a lot. Andy and he have been together ever since Brooke came on trial." I stated looking at them lying on Andy's bed as Andy said sorry over and over again.

"That's true." Rye said "I'm sorry for the fight." He said again looking at the other two who nodded "We are to." Mikey said kissing Rye's cheek letting Harvey do the same.  "Now let's all just cuddle!" I cheered making Rye chuckle, soon we all where laying on a big king sized bed, all tangled together happily.