Imagine 83 - Jacklyn

👑Matching Tattoo Soulmate👑

(The key is Jack's Tattoo, The Locker is Brooke's)

I walked through the school hallway, sleeves pulled all the way to my hands. I couldn't risk people to see me I had to stay hidden and away from the eye of society.

"Hey, Brooke! Did you hear? Jack Duff is coming to this school!"

That's my best friend; Andy Fowler. Yeah he's full of energy, always happy and sees the bride sight of almost everything. He also found his soulmate: Mikey Cobban. They where the cutest couple you can imagine.

"That's cool? I guess."

Andy groaned "Brooke, he can be your soulmate for all we know!" He exclaimed, I rolled my eyes and walked further into the school, all the way to the music class. Ever since Andy knew about Jack he was desperate to let us meet even though Jack is famous. Andy thought we where 'soulmate's' which is all bull crap. Even if it is true, and he is my soulmate. I think he would leave me and don't want to be my soulmate.

I sighed as I sat down on the floor of the music room, nobody came here anyway so I was safe and alone. Just how I like it.

"You okay?"

A thick Irish accent made him look up, and he could've cursed at anyone right now. In front of him was the Jack Duff.

"That's none of your business. Why would you even care anyway," I spat at him, I knew it was wrong from me to be mean. But can you really blame me? No you don't know me, so you can't.

"It may not be my business. But you seem sad," Jack sat down next to me before he continued "And you are cute, I don't want you to to be sad." I looked at him and sighed.

"It's just my friend, Andy. He found his soulmate, and now he pushes be to find mine. He says those unbelievable things that can't be true anyway, I just feel so pressured by him. I know he does it for the good, but it is my life you know? I don't I'm ready to even find my soulmate."

I looked up at Jack and saw something in his eyes I couldn't quite place.

"I think you should let him. He wants you to be happy and believe me when I saw this. Friends who try their best to keep your happy are worth it, they are really hard to find these days. Now days people just use you."

I let his words sink in and smiled "Thank you Jack." I hugged him and quickly ran out of the room all the way towards Andy's class.

"Miss? Can I use Andy for a bit please." Andy looked up from his work, making eye contact with me. But he quickly turned away from my gaze. "Yes of course Brooklyn. Andy go with him and take your stuff with you." Andy groaned and grabbed his stuff, following me out into the hallway. I led him to the music room.

"Look Andy I'm sorry for what I did. I know you just want to help.." I looked down at my feet, sighing. "I'm just scared." Andy wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly. "I know. But I do believe Jack Duff is your soulmate." Andt stated before he pulled my sleeve up so my locker tattoo came visible. Only now it had colors with it.

"Brooke! This means you found your soulmate!! With who where you earlier?"

"He was talking with me."

Andy and I both turned around to see Jack standing there, a grin plastered on his pink lips. Andy smirked and left the room quickly before I could say anything.

"So it looks like we are soulmates." Jack grinned as he stepped closer to me, making me step back until my back hit the wall. Jack placed his hands beside my head, smiling softly at me. "Can I tell you a secret?" I nodded, biting my lip as he got closer to me. "I always liked you Brooklyn. I've known you for a long time, well mostly I stalked your fan accounts." Jack whispered in my ear.

I felt my cheek flush a bright red. Jack smiled as he kissed my cheek before taking a step back. "You are the cutest." He grinned before he pulled me into his chest making me blush harder then normal. "Jump" He whispered in my ear and I did as he said and jumped, my legs wrapped around him, my arms around his neck, Jack holding my legs.

He grinned and I felt myself on into his eyes, getting lost in it. I slowly leaned in but before I was about to kiss him I saw a flash and fastly turned my head, scared. But as soon as I saw Andy I sighed and hid my face in Jack's neck, Jack was laughing while kissing my neck softly.

"So you two found out you two are soulmates?"

I smiled and untangled me from Jack, pulling my sleeve up, Jack doing the same with his hoodie sleeve. I smiled as I saw both our tattoos back into colors. Jack grinned and held my arm to his, making both of us flinch as a spark went through them.

"You two are soulmates right?"

I looked at Andy and sighed but nodded, he was right after all. Andy grinned "I was right Brooke. I'm always right!" He exclaimed, throwing his hands up laughing.

Jack shook his head at Andy, turned to face me, grabbed my hands in his once. "You know, since we are soulmates. Be mine?" I smiled and nodded "Yes of course love." Jack blushed and looked down. Before I could react Jack had put his soft pink lips on mine. I felt my eyes flutter close and wrapped my arms around his neck, his arms wrapping around my waist only to pull be closer.

Soulmates are always meant to be together. And I'm so lucky my soulmate didn't reject me, but loves me more then anything or anyone instead.

 And I'm so lucky my soulmate didn't reject me, but loves me more then anything or anyone instead

(A/N: Credit to randys_roadie on Instagram? I think? Or just credit to owner xx)