Imagine-13 Roadtrip 5 Way

Andy's POV
I knew it was wrong and totally not good for the band but how can you not? I'm Andy Fowler and I'm attracted to all my four best friends..

I love how Mikey always got so worried about all of us, and just how treats you. Mikey always tries to make any of us feel good again, he doesn't want us to feel sad or any sort. He always puts us first and then maybe him? And just how he looks is amazing as well, I just can't stop looking at him. And his birthmark is cute as well.

I love how you can have funny jokes, puns and just random outburst but also have deep and long conversations. You also can just cuddle up to him not saying anything but just cuddling. Rye can just be a reall goofy person to a very serious one, you can always count on him every time.

With Brooklyn you could easily prank and just have loads of fun. Brooklyn also has a soft side not many of us sees, for example I only see Brooklyn his soft side once in a while. I hoped he would show it to the others as well but oh well. Brooklyn is always so caring and just amazing really.

Then there is Jack, Jack came here last December last year, and I immediately fall for his shyness. He was shy at first wich was adorable! He slowly got rid of the shyness, and got a bit more confident. I love how Jack is so innocent and just the baby of the band now it is actually really cute. But Jack is cute in general.

"Hey Andy? What is?" Rye asked pointing to my notebook, I immediately closed it blushing "N-nothing Rye." I stuttered feeling a bit flustered. Rye gave me a confused look but nodded and let the subject go, I got out my bed after hiding my book under the pillow. I didn't know that Rye held a eye out to where I held my notebook. "I'm going out for a bit see you all around?" I asked the others as I grabbed my coat, they all nodded and said bye I smiled and left the flat not knowing what the others would be up to.

Rye's POV
"Andy is hiding something." I stated as I got up from the couch, Brooklyn groaned "I was laying so good." He pouted. I laughed as I quickly kissed his lips, you see Brooklyn and I where dating but there is a twist. Mikey and Jack are dating as well but then again Mikey and I are to and Brooklyn and Jack to, and then Jack and I and Brooklyn and Mikey are dating as well. Yes we have a four way relationship others may think it is weird but we can't help it, we started falling in love with each other, we also fall in love with Andy but I don't think he seems to like us the way we like him.

"I think so to Rye, he is acting differently around us." Mikey pointed out "Maybe we should confront him?" Jack offered, I shook my head and went over to Andy's bed grabbing his book from under the pillow. I pulled it open reading a few things to know what he was hiding "Guys I just found out what he's hiding." I said giving them the book as well. We waited for at least a hour till Andy got back, Andy walked into the room pulling his coat of and throwing it on his bed. "Hey guys." Andy said still very nervously but a bit more cheery now, Brooklyn nodded at him Andy looked confused at us until he spotted the book in my hands. "Rye! That's private!" Andy said angry "So it is true?" I pointed out, Andy got all flustered and tried to make a sentence but stopped trying as it just didn't work.

"Andy don't be ashamed okay? We like you back, you see the four of us are in a four way relationship. It is weird I know but we managed." I explained to him as I wrapped my arm around his shoulder. Andy just stayed silent still red and all flustered "Don't be all flustered Andy, we are not weirded out or anything." Brooklyn told him smiling. Andy didn't response and just looked at Brooklyn, Brooklyn stepped forward and made the first step from all of us. Brooklyn pressed his lips against Andy's who immediately was shocked but kissed back luckily. "Do you wanna be our boyfriend?" Jack asked Andy shyly, Andy blushed but nodded.

This was a new start for all of us, and honestly? I like it.

Requested by: AmeleaMason
Keep requesting guys comment or dm me x
Srry if this is so short xx
Hope you like it
Word Count: 816