Imagine- 8 Mindy

Andy's POV
Silence was all I really wanted, I wanted rest, I wanted peace, I wanted to feel something, I wanted to be left alone yet to be loved. Sadly I can't have none of it all, all my life I've been fighting for myself, fighting to survive but sometimes we all gave up and accept our only life destiny. My life's destiny was to leave everyone and finally do what everyone wants me to actually do.

I grabbed my phone going to my friend's group, none of them lived around here. Rye and Mikey lived in Bristol, Jack all the way up to Ireland an Brooklyn in Essex.

Me: Guys y'all here?
Brooke: It's 12 Am what's up?
Mikey: You normally hate to be up at 12 AM
Rye: Everyone does
Jack: Andy..? You okay..?
Me: As far as it can be
Mikey: What your heading?
Me: I gotta confess something I've been holding away from you guys for over two years now? Yeah two years.
Jack: It isn't what I think it is?
Me: I don't know what you think Duff
Jack: Cutting
Me: Not only that
Rye: YOU DID WHAT!?
Brooke: ANDY WHY DIDN'T YA TELL US?
Mikey: Guys shut up and let Andy talk!!
Me: Thanx Mikey. But what you said Jack yes it is that but just a bit more.
Me: I cut myself actually I did it until last month I started again, I can't handle the things going on at school anymore so I found my comfort at well my blades. And uhm I've been thinking actually a week long.
Mikey: Andy please don't do it
Me: I thank all of you guys to be my only friends, but the stress, all the pressure. It's so much. I thank you guys for giving me at least some happiness, but I have been fighting the past years and I'm done now. This is the end I love each of you guys.
Me: Brooke stay smiling please, Rye try to not get kicked out of stores again haha, Jack? Please don't stop to be you're sleeping funny self. Mikey.. I love you man more then a friend I'm gay oops, I love you so much.. But destiny just doesn't have it's way.

With that final text I shut my phone off placed the envelop on my desk, I walked down the stairs saying goodbye to my family. I looked back one more time seeing them being happy. I sighed and closed the door I walked to the bridge all the way the other side of the town. Little did I know that the guys got to Manchester to spend my birthday with me. I finally made it to the bridge noticing a similar car to the one Rye had, I just shrugged it off and went to the edge of th bridge getting my hands out of my pockets.

I held the edge tightly as I slowly felt the tears fall down my cheeks. Life is unfair sometimes but it is life.

I took a deep breath got my little hanger Mikey got me with Christmas last year. It was a little angel every time I got uspet I only needed to hold the hanger and beg everything to leave. It helped for two months but then things got worse. I looked back at the weird red car that was still standing there, I just sighed and swung my legs over the edge.

Mikey's POV
"Are you sure this is the right bridge?" Rye asked me looking around as he parked it on the road, I nodded "Andy once told me that he liked this bridge the best, and if he would be old and grumpy he would like to spend his last day here." I told Rye as I peeked out the window. "I can't believe we didn't notice it." Brooklyn mumbled from the backseat "Right how couldn't we see trough him?" Jack added looking upset with himself. "It's none of our faults lads, Andy kept to himself we couldn't know" I mumbled feeling upset.

"I'm more upset he didn't told me sooner he loved me, I could have been there more for him." I said more to myself then the others "It will be okay Mikey we're going to stop Andy for doing this." Rye told me holding my shoulder for comfort. In the corner of my eye I saw a blonde boy walking up to the edge. "That's Andy!" Jack pointed out "Wait okay?" I told them, we all got out of the car quickly not wanting him to notice us.

I saw Andy crying a bit and that just broke my heart even more, I held my hand up signalling for them to wait a little more. Andy looked back at Rye's car confused but shrugged it of and swung his legs over the edge. I silently went behind him so I could pull him back, as Andy startes to push himself off I immediately grabbed his waist dragging him backwards with me as we fall onto the street. Andy started to kick around trying to get away, but I only hold him tighter and tighter.

After being in this place for 5 minutes the others made their way over to us pulling Andy in a tight hug. "We love you so much Andy never leave us pleas." Brooklyn pleaded Andy as we all sat in Rye's car. "I'm sorry guys." Andy silently said trying to not make a lot sound. "We are going to the hotel we are staying at Andy, and we are going to get a flat or house together. We aren't letting you stay home anymore." I informed him, Andy just nodded looking at his hands in silence.

After talking two hours straight about Andy's problems we figured out what was happening and also what was the real problem. "Guys can you leave for a few minutes?" I asked them nervously. They all nodded and left the room to leave me and Andy al alone.

"Andy before you say anything, I love you a lot. You mean so much to me you literally have no clue how much. Every time girls ask me to go out with them, but I shut them out and think about how I could date you. Love is an adventure and I'm willing to take that adventure with you of you want of course I'm not forcing you. All I'm saying is please be mine Andy, allow me to make you happy." I told him nearly begging. Andy looked at me with watery eyes as he hugged me tight, all he said was "Make me happy." And that was enough for me to kiss his lips he gladly kissed me back holding me tightly.

Sometimes we don't have to look far for love, it is just right where you never see it. I never expected to love Andy but I did. Andy makes me such an happy human being and I couldn't be more happier then I'm right now. Andy is my home and he will always be.

Keep requesting guys!(:
Comment or dm me in private guys xx
Word Count: 1200