Imagine 90 - Mack

Request by:
Kaylie19211
Enjoy x

I apologize for the long wait x
I'm sorry if this isn't the best work you guys always except me to.. It's been quite hectic for me lately. Also I'm working on a few writing projects and you must have saw that on the timeline, but it are all SPN book series with my own twist course. So if ya want? Follow my other account please and keep an eye out for those books.
@/MissWinchester17

👑My Shining Star👑

I knew there was something with Jack , you see. Lately Jack haven't been himself and it isn't just at school but at home as well even when we go out on small date's. Jack keeps being on edge, looking around like a paranoid person would. And to be fair, I'm worried like really, really, really worried.

"Hey babe."

I looked up at Jack and smiled at him. "Hey love." Jack blushed slightly but smiled anyway, "You alright Jack?" Jack nodded quickly and gave me a reassuring smile which wasn't at all convincing to me. "I need to go though Mikey, uhm, Rye needed help! Yeah with uh, history and stuff." Jack mumbled and if I wasn't looking for 'weird behavior' I would've let this go.

"Go ahead."

I kissed Jack his cheek and started walking the other direction of him only to stop behind a wall that I still had enough view of Jack.

Jack looked around the hallway, nervously shaking on his legs, biting his lip softly, his eyes scanning the door every few second's. This where totally his nerves stepping up.

"Jack!"

I saw Jack turning around, his face slowly drained from it's color, legs shaking, hands shaking, his eyes at the edge of tears.

"You got the stuff?"

Logan and Kevin gave Jack hard glares as Jack shakily got a bag out of his school bag. "Y-Yeah I-I got it here." Jack gave them the bag as he looked anywhere but them. "This wasn't what we asked for! This is crap!" Logan threw the bag on the ground before stomping his shoe on it, smashing whatever was in there all over the floor. "L-Look I-I'm s-sorry." Jack took a few steps back, shaking violently as the two guys stepped to him.

"Why don't you get it? We wanted the exact same thing you made in cook class. That? That was some bought crap."

Logan glared at Jack kicking his leg who immediately fall down on the ground as Logan and Kevin started kicking, punching even more.

I took it to a run to stop them, "STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!" Keving and Logan looked at me before giving Jack one more hit before running off. As I got to Jack I immediately got to my knees and held him by the shoulders gently of course.

"Jack? Baby?"

"M-Mikey?"

"Yeah baby it's me, Mikey. Look, I'm going to pick you up okay? We need to clean you up. And then I'm taking you home, no complaints."

I picked Jack up carefully as I held him underneath his knees and arms. Jack immediately wrapped his arms around me, clinging onto me tightly. I walked him to the toilet's setting him on top of the sinks.

"This is gonna hurt."

I grabbed some toilet paper and started to clean his wounds very carefully but still a bit rough so that everything was clean.

"Why didn't you tell me."

"Tell you what?"

"You are getting bullied Jack! Why didn't you tell me? I could have helped.."

Jack looked at his hands as slowly tears started to stream down his face. I sighed and held his hands in mine, "I'm not mad... Just tell me next time okay? I cant bear the thought of someone hurting you while I could protect you." Jack nodded slowly but still looked down. I slowly lifted his head up and kissed his lips gently while I kept a good grip on his hands. As I pulled back he was smiling again and honestly that's everything to me.

"Let's go. We are going back to mine."

I held Jack's hand in mine as I helped him of the sink and to the floor. "You sure that's okay?" I shrugged "I don't care." I pulled Jack with me out of the school and towards my house. Since I lived almost nearby we walked there.

"Mom! I'm home with Jack!"

Silence.

"Guess we are alone then."

I helped Jack up to my room since his leg still hurted a small bit and walking up the stairs was a bit difficult. I placed Jack on my bed and grabbed my guitar knowing in these kind of situations perfectly that he needed music that I made of course. I never understood his obsession with my voice but we all got our things right.

"Can you do, uhm, 'All of the stars'?

I smiled and started to strum my guitar. Jack and I both shared a beautiful story with this song I may not have written it but I do sing it more then I can count. Jack and I both met when we where on a school trip to Amsterdam, we where both seated together. The two of us would sneak out and look at the stars we still do it often. Especially when a school day is hard for us.

It's just another night
And I'm staring at the moon
I saw a shooting star
And thought of you
I sang a lullaby
By the waterside and knew
If you were here
I'd sing to you
You're on the other side
As the skyline splits in two
Miles away from seeing you

But I can see the stars from America
I wonder, do you see them too?

So open your eyes and see
The way our horizons meet
And all of the lights will lead
Into the night with me
And I know these scars will bleed
But both of our hearts believe
All of these stars will guide us home

I can hear your heart
On the radio beat
They're playing 'Chasing Cars'
And I thought of us
Back to the time
You were lying next to me
I looked across and fell in love
So I took your hand
Back through lamp-lit streets and knew
Everything led back to you

So can you see the stars over Amsterdam?
Hear the song my heart is beating to?

So open your eyes and see
The way our horizons meet
And all of the lights will lead
Into the night with me
And I know these scars will bleed
But both of our hearts believe
All of these stars will guide us home

And, oh, I know
And oh, I know, oh
And I know oh oh oh

I can see the stars from America

Jack smiled widely as I finished the song "Thank you Mikey. I love you." I kissed his cheek and smiled "I love you more my shining star." I held Jack close to me, kissing his face all over just to see him smile. Nobody is going to hurt my shining star.