Imagine 3- Rack

Jack's POV
I was laying in my bunk ready to go to sleep wich didn't work, I groaned annoys with myself and turned around to face Brooklyn peacefully sleeping as Mikey and Rye we're as well. I sat straight up until I heard a loud thunder sound, I jumped up a bit letting out a surprised squeal. Immediately slamming my hands over my mouth to not make scared noises. The others needed their sleep I didn't I always was sleeping anyway. I grabbed my pillow shaking a little, I heard the raindrops smashing hardly against our window. I whimpered softly standing up with my pillow, I went to the kitchen to grab some milk maybe it will help me out.

I got back into bed hearing no thunders anymore and seeing no lighting came from the window.

I sighed in relief and curled up again when the next thunder came, I immediately jumped up again hitting my head against Andy's bed above me. Andy turned around and looked down at me annoyed that I woke him up Mikey was sitting straight as well looking curiously at me.

"Why did you do that Jack." Andy groaned not even asking but stating that I did something to piss him off. "S-sorry A-andy I g-got j-jumpy." I stuttered out, Andy sighed "Whats wrong Jack?" He asked slightly concerned. "Nothing really I'm fine." I said but then a thunder came and I was shaking again, my luck was that Andy couldn't see me. "If you say so." Andy mumbled going to lay back and sleep again. Mikey turnes around to and was falling a sleep too.

I looked up at my boyfriends bunk hearing his soft breathing all the way to where I was sitting. Maybe I could? No Jack he would be annoyed with you. But Rye always told me he would help me if I was scared. Don't do it Jack! He will break up with you after it. It is worth it for me Rye will help me trough these horrible thunderstorms.

I shakily stood up from my bed making my way slowly to Rye's bed jumping every time a thunder roared the sky and lighting glowing trough the room.
When I got to Rye's bunk his eyes where already open and focusing on me, he moved a bit towards the wall petting the place next to him "Come here baby." He softly said. I climbed up the bed laying next to him. "Why didn't you come sooner babe?" Rye questioning me, I shrugged curling up to him holding him for dear life.

Rye's POV
As Jack was holding on to me I slowly started to muffle his hair softly, Jack slowly closed his eyes, falling to sleep as soon as I kissed his forehead. I closed my eyes slowly as well until I heard a big thunder roar, I felt Jack's hands hold me tighter and tighter it got so tight he was crushing me. "Jack wake up." I told him shaking him Jack's eyes went open and all I could see was fear and fear only. Jack's lips started to tremble as tears came from his eyes as the thunder kept going and going.

I sat up straight getting Jack up as well and hugged him tightly "Shh baby it's okay I'm here to protect you." I wishperd kissing his nose softly. Once Jack was fully calm again and blocked the thunder, lighting and the rain out he looked up at me, with still tears slowly going down his cheeks. "Why didn't you told me? Or when Andy and Mikey woke up that you're scared?" I asked him  feeling a little but sad that he didn't said a single thing.

"I always have hated thunderstorms Rye.. And when you guys told me that being scared of them is only for a child and stuff. So I thought just push it a side and every time a thunderstorm came I just hide." Jack mumbled looking down. "Baby if you we're scared you should told me it! We we're just messing around we all are scared of something, and none of our phobia's are stupid." I told him sternly and pointing a finger at him. Jack giggled a bit and smiled "Thank you Rye." He said smiling.

"And now I want the reason why you didn't came to me at first." I said to him I knew there was something he was hiding from me, and being his boyfriend I have to know what was bothering him more. Jack didn't look me in the eyes anymore and started to mumbled something under his breath.

"What was that?" I asked him Jack sighed "I was afraid you would break up with me." He mumbled looking away from me, I sighed "Baby I will never dare to even break up with you." I told him. I turned his face to meet mine and kissed his lips softly Jack smiled into our kiss and pulled back being all red and flustered. I grabbed my phone from next to me going to look at the weather as I looked at it I noticed that this thunderstorm would be going around for at least 4 freaking days!

"I'm sorry Jack but this awful thunderstorm is going on for exactly 4 days." I said softly to him, Jack immediately got tense but soon shoke it off. "Don't leave me alone or anything please Rye and I'll be fine." He mumbled as he curled up into my chest. I smiled and stroked his hair kissing the top of his head slowly "I'll never leave you." I told him making a promise just right here. Jack smiled and soon fall into a deep sleep. "You sure know how to make him feel better don't ya?" I heard Andy ask me from his bunk, I nodded smiling as I looked down "Yeah I know some stuff." I said smiling "Tell him when he wakes up we will help him with his phobia." Mikey told me tiredly from beneath me. "Don't worry guys." I said as I looked at the peaceful looking boy that was laying with me I got so lucky with him. As the four days passed the thunderstorms finally went away and Jack finally could relax. "Thank you for taking care of me these past day Rye." Jack told me smiling "No worried baby boy anything for you." I told him as I pecked his lips.

Requested by: roadtrip_roadie
You can keep requesting in the comments or dm me in privately
Word Count: 1100