Imagine 73- Macklyn

(Mikey, Jack & Brooklyn)

Jack.

"Jack what has got you're mind so twisted lately?"

I looked at my best friend; Niall. And sighed "I don't know what to do Ni, they won't accept me for who I am." I muttered looking at the city lights, the cars passing underneath us, the chatter from people down below.

"It isn't a crime Jack." He stated looking at me before glancing back into the city again.

"It is a crime."

"It's a disease."

Niall sighed and stood up, leaning against the wall of the roof top we where upon. "Stop thinking like you're family. You love those boys with so much passion! And if your family is holding you back, leave them!" Niall snapped, he gave me a glare before climbing down the ladder and disappearing in the crowd of people.

I looked down, slowly leaning over the edge to study the people below me, I smiled as I saw a little girl run to her mother, but what surprised me that the woman kissed another woman. I saw the little girl just smiling as she both of her mother's kissing each other. I leaned back and let myself fall on my back, looking up at the night sky, stars all over the dark blue night sky.

"I knew he would he here."

I opened my eyes to see Brooklyn and Mikey standing above me, both with a concerned and worry look. Brooklyn stepped away and dialed a number on his phone before stepping away talking to whoever it was he was talking to.

"Come on Jack." Mikey pulled me up by my feets again, so I was standing in front of him, Mikey quickly looked behind me before he pressed his lips on mine. At first I tried to push him away, but the more I fought, the more tighter he held me so I gave in, enjoying it rare enough to. Mikey pulled away and was replaced by Brooklyn who now smashed our lips together, more gently then Mikey did. Our lips moved in sync until I realized what I was doing.

I pushed Brooklyn away and looked at Mikey before I took off, climbing down the ladder and running through the crowd I first admired from the roofs.

I ran until my legs gave out underneath me, I fall face down on the grass, I curled myself up in a small ball and felt the tears start flooding down my cheeks.

"Are you alright little boy?"

I looked to see an woman, probably around her 60's.

I sat up straight and shook my head, she looked at someone behind me and then sat beside me. "Tell me what's on your mind." I sighed and looked over the busy streets of London. "I'm in love with two boys.. My parent's are really strict and don't want a 'gay' son. They say it's a 'disease' a 'disgrace', but here I am, falling in love with two of my best friends which are guys as well!" I pulled my knees up, biting my lip as I felt the tears fall down my cheeks.

"Well I'm not gonna lie kid. Your in deep, from what you told me. I think you should talk to you're family about it, and if they disown you they don't deserve you at all. And about those boys, well it's simple you tell them."

I nodded and stood up, I quickly thanked her and ran to my house, knocking on the door.

"Jack? I thought you where staying with Niall." My mom lookee confused as she said those words before letting me in the house, "I've got something important to tell you and dad." I stated walking through the hallway and to the living room seeing my dad sitting on the sofa with his friends.

"Jack?" My dad looked up, confused as to why I was here, which is understandable I wasn't coming back until next week. "I need to talk to you and mom." My dad glanced a look with my who was standing behind me, "Now." I stated again as I walked to the kitchen. Waiting on them to follow me. "Now tell us what is wrong." My dad sighed as he and my mom both stepped in the kitchen,

"I swear if it is-"

"I'm gay"

"And I like two boys named; Brooklyn & Mikey."

My dad and mom looked each other in the eyes before my dad looker at me. Hatred, disappointment, disgust. All in his eyes. It only took him two words for me run out the house I once called home.

'Get Out.'

I felt the tears burn behind my eyes, but knew if I let him get to me he'll be laughing.

I turned around and ran out of the house, straight towards Brooklyn his house knowing Mikey was probably there as well. They where both inseparable.

As soon as I saw Brooke his house, I sighed in relief, bending down on my knees to catch my breath from all the running. Once I recoverd I knocked on the door, the door immediately opened revealing Brooklyn in just his hoodie and sweatpants.

"Jack? You alright?

I shook my head knowing my voice would crack if I talked. Brooklyn pulled me inside and directly to his room where Mikey was laying on his bed minding his own business until he heard that door. Mikey's eyes met mine as he almost looked in my soul.

"What happened?"

"My parents kicked me out."

"Why?"

"Because I told them I was gay, and i. love with two people." I looked down, ashamed of myself, for pushing them away. I felt my chin being lifted up and locked eyes with Mikey "Don't blame yourself Jackie, we knew you where still confused. I'm just glad you found yourself." He smiled and picked my lips softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer by my waist, as our kiss got a little bit heated.

"I'm here to guys."

Mikey and I both pulled away from each other, my face completely red. "S-sorry." I stuttered making Brooklyn giggle, "I'm not a monster Jack." I blushed and pecked his lips as well.

"I'm so happy you like us." Mikey muttered as we where all laying down in Brooklyn his bed. Cuddling. "Me to, you guys make me so happy." I smiled and kisses both their cheeks as I slowly closed my eyes, falling a sleep.

"We love you so much Jackie."