Imagine 63- Brandy

(A/N: I will only update sad things actually... And I apologize for that but honestly it is the way I'm feeling. I probably won't even upload this when I'm done with it...)

ANDY.

When all the tears are rolling down your face
And it feels like yours was the only heart to break.

I whimpered as I was sitting on the cold bedroom floor, blade in one hand, phone in the other, hate all on it.

I bit my lip as I pressed down harder, tears floating down my cheeks, eyes puffy, breath heavy. I leaned against the bedroom walls. Inhaling deeply as I tried to think straight.

Why are you even thinking?

Thinking is not for you.

You are a loser we all know that.

You're a disappointment to you're family, to the band, to you're friends and even yo you're boyfriend: Brooklyn.

What will he think of you?

Ur a loser?

Maybe Andrew.

I felt my tears prick even more then before as I started to sob.

When you come back home and all the lights are out
And you're getting used to no one else being around.

After a hour of sitting on the cold bathroom floor, I stood up weakly, grabbing my phone from the floor I walked to the door knob. I felt light headed but ignored the dizziness.

I opened the door slowly and went to the bedroom Brooklyn was in. Jack was cuddling with Harvey probably.

I opened the door slowly and saw him sleeping peacefully. The tears started to stream again as I noticed the darkness I was standing in. I felt so alone and empty like no one was around for me.

I felt my lip tremble even more and reached for the door again, just as I wanted to open the door. I felt someone tuck at my shirt and pull me back into two strong arms.

" I'll be there
When you need a little love, I got a little love to share
Yeah, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna come through
You'll never be alone, I'll be there for you."

Brooklyn turned me around to face him, his green eyes looking straight into my blue once. I looked at our hands as Brooklyn pulled me down on bed.

Brooklyn silently got my arm in his making me look away from the worried green eyes.  I pulled my hands away, ran out the door into the hallway only to bump into Rye. I fell back on my butt making even more tears stream down my cheeks.

"Andy you okay?" Rye asked as he helped me up, "ANDY WAIT!" Brooklyn yelled as be turned the corner he saw me standing by Rye. Brooklyn simply shared a look with Rye, and before I knew it Rye had my hands together and pushed me towards the living room. I could see that Mikey, Harvey and Jack where all seated on the couch.

This is a trap!

How could they betray you like that?

Some 'friends' they are right?

They do love me right?

No they don't.

In all honesty babe.

Look at you're body,

Ur face,

Ur hair,

Ur eyes,

Ur non existence abs,

Ur lack of sport,

Ur to high pitched voice,

Ur cheeks,

Ur big fat tummy

Heard enough?

Yes.. I was foolish.

You sure are.

"Andy! Snap out of you're god damn thoughts!" Rye snapped me out my conversation with the one person; well voice I could trust.

"Leave me alone." I hissed at him feeling anger through my veins, I looked at Brooklyn who looked with eyes wide at me, fear and worry mixed in his green eyes. "YOU GUYS NEVER THINK WHAT I FEEL DO YOU!? I WANT YOU GUYS TO LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled at them, kicked Rye where the sun doesn't shine and took it of running.

I ran out of the flat and immediately hid behind another building, just as I tried to catch my breath I saw Rye zoom past me yelling my name. I silently went around the building and saw a club in the other side of of the neighbourhood. I grinned and stepped inside and immediately melted into with the others.

When it's Friday night and the drink don't work the same
You're alone with yourself and there's no one else to blame.

I sat at a random bar stool and ordered the strongest Vodka, Whiskey, Beer they had. I need to get wasted. After 25 glasses of alcohol; 10 Vodka's, 10 Whiskey's and 5 beers, I was pretty drunk and out of my mind. I was kicked out of the club and sighed, need more alcohol I needed to be more drunk and wasted. Just as I tried to step into another pub I got pulled  back.

When you still can't feel the rhythm of your heart
And you see your spirit fading in the dark.

I turned around seeing Brooklyn and Jack standing there; Brooklyn with bloodshot eyes, his lip trembling as his whole body shook. Brooklyn grabbed my hands tightly as he pulled me towards him. Hugging me tight.  I felt my tears burn behind me eyes as I sobbed in the crook of his neck. "B-Brooke? I'm scared." I told him looking him in the eyes as Jack called with the others, Brooklyn gave me a questionable look to say for to go on.

"My shadow is fading Brooklyn. My heart doesn't beat the rhythm again." I said feeling even more hot tears stream down my face. Brooklyn hugged me, trying to comfort as best as he could.

" I'll be there
When you need a little love, I got a little love to share
Yeah, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna come through
You'll never be alone, I'll be there for you."

Brooklyn looked me in the eyes before he spoke again.

"When you're lost down the riverbank, I'll be there
When you're lost in the darkness, I'll be there
I'll be there when your heart is breaking
You'll never be alone, I'll be there for you."

Brooklyn added as he kissed my lips gently with his soft, pink lips. As he pulled away I was blushing like a tomato. Brooklyn told Jack something before he left with nee to go back to the flat. We soon arrived and Brooklyn immediately pulled me down on the bed, stripping me down to my boxer and then doing the same with his clothes. I felt my eyes hi heavy as Brooklyn kept circling my back smoothly and whisper sweet nothing's.

"I love you so much Andy."