Imagine 43- Jacklyn

Requested by: roadtripwdw_fan
Hope u enjoy xx

BROOKLYN.

Today was it a relaxed day -much to my luck- and Jack and I made plans to have our date day. Yes a date day. It is a whole day we spend together -wich we usually already do- , but there's a catch. We have to keep surprising each other with what we have in mind. This is how we keep our relationship healthy, loved and mostly we fall in love each time even more, then we already did.

I smiled seeing Jack still sleeping peaceful in bed -my bed then- I stood up and went out of the room as quite as I could. I went to the kitchen seeing Mikey and Andy all tangled together. I knew they loved each other, the where just afraid of rejection.

I grabbed two pieces of bread with butter on them and then set them in the toaster, as I waited it to be done I grabbed Jack his cup and made some strawberry tea, knowing he likes that. When the bread was done I placed it on a plate. I grabbed the tea in one hand and the plate in the other -I knew this wouldn't come out right-, I opened the door with my elbow and stepped inside putting it on the night stand.

"Babe wake up." I wishperd in Jack's ear who just groaned, turned around and muttered something under his breath. "5 minutes." He said again seeing I didn't hear him at first. "Babe I made you breakfast." I said again and with that Jack immediately shot up "Where?" He asked making me laugh. "Night stand." I pointed out and left the room to grab my cup of tea and my toast and went back to the room.

I saw Jack already chewing on the toast as he sat on his phone, as soon as I got inside he looked up smiling brightly at me. I plopped down on the bed chewing my own toast with butter smiling in delight at the wonderful taste. "This was you're surprise right?" Jack asked as he already finished his food -more like he shoved it in- I nodded "Yeah." I said looking up at him after I ate my breakfast -and not shoving it in- Jack nodded grabbing his phone.

"Let's go it's my turn." He grinned as he dragged me outside "Where are we going?" I aksed him curiously as we walked through the snow seeing it was mid December. "Some place special." Jack said holding my hand tightly in his too afraid to lose grip apparently. I looked around us smiling as little snowflakes came crashing down the earth. It where like small angels that come down protecting the human kind.

I smiled as I saw how beautiful the snow even looked, my shoes crashing some of the snow me and Jack walked on. Jack stopped walking in front of a small shop -which I immediately knew as a cafe- where Jack and I shared our first kiss.

Jack pulled me inside and greeted the owner cheerfully "Hello miss." He said giving her a smile and pulled me towards a small table. "I already two cups of strawberry tea." Jack stated while giving me mine cup.

After being here for a hour we decided it was time to go. "We are going to the fair." I told him smiling as we walked to the winter fair, Jack squealed making me laugh at his cuteness. We walked to the fair and immediately when to the grab machine -wanting to win a animal for Jack- I grabbed Jack's hand in mine smiling.

After we spend the whole afternoon at the fair -me winning Jack at least 3 stuffed animals- we decided to go to Nando's for dinner.

We quickly went to Nando's and took our seats. We both ordered chicken and some water. As our food got served we both where joking, laughing and just talking together loving the feeling we both shared. 

Once we finished our dinner we walked through the park back to the flat, swinging our intertwined hands back and forth. I smiled feeling happy. Jack had always made me happy and now we are together and I couldn't be happier. Once we got back into the flat we both changed into our boxers and layed in bed -cuddling together obviously- I kissed his head before the both of us had fallen a sleep.