Imagine 28 - Ot5

Requested by: roadtrip_hrvybabe
Hope you enjoy xx

BROOKLYN.

I sighed as I listened to the monotone voice of my History teacher, don't get me wrong I love history it is a great subject! But the teacher who's teaching is.. Yeah he isn't that great. "Hey Brooke, me and the others are gonna skip the last two hours. Wanna join?" Andy asked as he sat next to me.

Small thing you all need to know about me: I like my four best friends; Andy, Rye, Mikey and Jack. I have since I was 16 and I'm 18 now, yeah a long time I know. And guess what? The four of them are dating! How wonderful right? Well no, I'm always the fifth wheel and that is just stupid. Another thing is we all live in the same street. Great you live in the same street as you're four curshes. Wrong again! Rye lives on the right and Andy on the left of my house, Jack lives in front of Rye's house and Mikey in front of mines. And to see them all lovey dovey together is kind of irritating, knowing I will never fit in their relationship...

"Brooklyn!" Andy yelled making me look up seeing everyone already left. Great. "What?" I asked him as I quickly put my stuff together Andy rolled his eyes "Stop daydreaming, also you up for skipping?" He asked me again as we walked to the cafeteria. I shook my head "Unlike you all I do like school." I said rolling my eyes as I sat at our usual table and next to Rye, "Yeah but there is a first for everything." Andy pointed out sitting in front of me "No is no Fowler." I groaned.

"Leave Brooklyn be Andy." Rye said laughing making me just roll my eyes, "Where are Mikey and Jack by the way?" I asked them as I started to chew on my sandwich I made this morning. "Making out in the locker room probably." Andy snickerd earing a punch in the shoulder from Rye "Stop that nonsense Andy. And Brooke they are just late because they got in trouble." Rye quickly explained.

"Hey lads." Jack said with his cheery voice as he sat down next to me giving me a smile, making me blush. "Why did you and Mikey got in trouble?" I asked Jack raising my eyebrow at him only for him to go red in the face, "It is pretty funny actually." He began and then looked at Mikey in front of him to continue. "Punched a few jerks who where bullying Casey." Mikey shrugged as he grabbed an apple from Andy's lunch.

Andy pouted at Mikey who just smiled "We are still skipping the last two hours right?" Jack asked trying to start a conversation Rye, Andy and Mikey nodded "I'm not skipping." I told them as I stood up. I looked around the cafeteria seeing Louis and Harry waving me over, "See you all later bye!" I waved at them as I sprinted towardd Harry and Louis.

"Hey dude." Harry said wrapping a arm around my shoulder "Hey Hazz." I replied "They still don't make a move?" Louis asked reading my face almost immediately, I shook my head and sighed "I wish they did, but then again. Look at me." I pouted and pointed to my weird style of clothes. Louis gave me a punch in the shoulder "Shut up you pretty boy." He said as we walked outside seeing we had gym. Yay....

"Hey lads!" Niall cheered laughing as he saw my red face "Did these two idiots pushed you to you're crushes again." Niall smirked only yo be smacked on the head by Liam who stood behind him "Let the boy guys." He said annoyed. "They are skipping these two gym hours." I told them looking at my feet "Asked me to join them but I rather not do that." I added looking up again as Liam gave me a small smile "They'll love you Brooke." He said patting my back.

"Looks like they didn't skip." Niall wishperd pointing to the gym field where: Rye, Andy, Mikey and Jack where walking and towards my direction. Fuck what do I do! I looked panicked at Liam for support who just shrugged. Once they where in front of me Niall grinned "I just remember I need Harry, Louis and Liam their help mate. Maybe see you sometime this week." Niall patted my back giving me a thumbs up before they left. "GREAT BUNCH OF FRIENDS YOU ALL ARE!" I yelled at them only for them to laugh and have me the finger.

"Brooke?" I heard Andy asking me and I turned around to see them still standing there "Yeah?" I replied smiling nervously "We need to tell you something." Rye added, "We love you." Mikey said smiling "All of us." Jack added. I blushed and started to fiddle with my hands "Uhm, I uhm, I." I tried to make a sentence wich didn't work out. "Please tell us you like us to." Rye pleaded "And that you want to be a part of our relationship." Andy added giving me pleading eyes.

I sighed and put my hands on my pockets. How do I tell them I like them to, it isn't something you just do even though they hey confessed it to me. I took a deep breath and looked them all in the eyes and smiled "Well I do like you guys as well, the same way you like me." I told them blushing madly, Andy grinned and immediately kissed my lips.

Kissing Andy was soft but a bit rough and honestly I'm addicted now. Then Rye placed his on mine softly, Rye his lips where soft making my stomach explode. Then Mikey kissed my lips cupping my cheeks in his hands, Mikey's lips where a bit more rough, but who am I to complain? I love it! And as last Jack kissed me, Jack his lips where so sweet and soft it was hard not to melt in them.

"Be our boyfriend?" Jack asked after he had pulled away, I nodded and grabbed his hand in mine "I've waited so long for this." I muttered as we lwft the field and went to Rye his car, deciding to skip school.

Everything does come good in the end.