Imagine 86 - OT5

👑Meet me in the middle👑

We all made sure to meet in the middle of London, which was a park. We all would sneak out when our parents where a sleep and then meet each other. I must say we've done worse things for each other.

"Brooklyn? You okay?"

I looked up at my mom and smiled, nodding before eating my dinner further. My mom didn't really believe me but kept silent as we just simply ate our dinner together. Soon it was done I quickly did the dishes and went upstairs to my room.

I grinned as I saw a text from one of my four boyfriends. You see I'm in a Poly relationship with them, we are with 5 (me included). And I couldn't be more happier then I was today. But our parent's didn't quite liked our relationship, they where fine with us all being gay, but not with all 5 of us being together... And it sucked because I loved all four of them and they liked me all back and liked each other. And we weren't afraid of loving each other or being together, and that's why our parents forbid for us to be even close to each other... That's why we always met up secretly.

AndyFlower🌺: You all ready?

RyePie🍰: I know I am ;). Been ages! Can't wait to hold you all in my arms🌸

McMikey💎: I know ): missed you guys so much😢

LuckyCharmJack🍀: It has! It's been two weeks.. I sometimes just simply wish our parents didn't hate our relationship...

RyePie🍰: It isn't a normal relationship..

AndyFlower🌺: So? Love is love.

Me: agree.

McMikey💎: You alright Brooke?

Me: Am fine. See you guys in the park at 12 AM. Xoxo.

I put my phone away and let myself fall on the bed, I grabbed my pillow tighter in my grip as silent tears streamed down my face. My heart ached as I thought more about the others, it wasn't fair. It never is. Why couldn't we just love each other in public? I get it that Poly relationship are weird at first but what isn't?

I sighed as I turned around in my bed to see it only was another 2 hours until I got to see the faces of the boys who I love dearly. But I couldn't wait longer, I was done with the hiding, letting people tell me, us what to do.

I grabbed a sleeping bag and put everything in it which I knew I needed. I pulled out a few notes and wrote a simple letter to my mom. I slipped the bag over my shoulder and sneaked out of the window, onto the grass and quickly left the neighborhood. I walked the streets for a hour until I saw the park me and my boyfriends went to every month.

I sat down on the grass, my back against a tree, knees pulled up, my bag  in my lap. I looked up at the moon and felt tears burn in my eyes once again. I couldn't do it anymore.. If the others didn't want to run away with me I should break up with them. I'm not going through pain, or heartbreak. If they don't want to run away with me ir clearly shows that they don't love me anymore. Which is a possibility.. I'm already an outcast.

"There is Brooklyn!"

"Oh my god he's safe."

"And with no bruises or cuts."

"He must've fallen asleep."

I opened one eye and saw my four other boyfriends standing over me. All with a worried expression.

"Is it already 12?"

I sat up straighter and yawned, stretching my muscles a bit. Sleeping against a tree isn't really comfy. Andy sat down next to me, holding my hand in his. "What's going on Brooke." Andy didn't even ask but immediately knew there was something wrong, maybe my bag took it away.

"I hate it Andy..."

"Hate what?"

Rye stepped in and sat in front of me, holding my knees, squeezing them gently.

"What's happening Ryan.. I want to be able to see you guys every day of the week, and not just meeting a few times a month. It hurts a lot. I want to be able to sleep normal again. I've had night amares every day since you guys where forbidden to stay with me anymore. I hate it that everytime when my mom asks if I'm still involved with you guys like it is a disease. I love you guys and I'm bit afraid to scream it from the rooftops. Heck I even want to run away, well I am running away."

I felt the tears burn in my eyes again only for Andy to pull me closer to him. "We know Brooke.." He whispered as he kissed my head, stroking my hair gently. "That's why we bought a apartment. Where we can be together. We already got our stuff their, and where going to ask for you to do the same, but I guess you already did." I looked at Mikey and smiled widely up at him.

"You guys really did that?"

"Yeah of course, my snowflake. We want nothing else then to be together 24/7 as well."

Jack kisses my lips softly, cupping my cheeks in his hands, squeezing them gently. We both soon parted, catching our breaths.

"That was a show."

I blushed and layed my head on Andy's shoulder again, smiling to myself. Andy lifted me up as Mikey grabbed my bag, we walked (me being carried) towards a small flat. Rye opened the door and we went into our place. Andy placed me down on the floor and I immediately ran into each room, looking around the place.

I found the bedroom and saw a queen sized bed and grinned. I let myself fall in the bed, giggling as I did so.

"Found him!"

I looked up at Andy and Jack who jumped on the bed next to me, Andy pulling me into his chest, kissing my neck softly. "You must be exhausted Brooky, we will tell your mum and ours that we live here. Get some sleep for now." I nodded and turned around, all the way to Andy. I put my head on his chest, wrapping my arms around him loosely.

"Our little Snowflake."