Imagine 87 - OT5 #2

👑We are forever and ever👑

👑Part 2 Of: Imagine 86 - OT5👑

"You ready Brooke?"

I looked up at my best friend Crystal and smiled nervously. "Ready as I'll ever be." I muttered while fixing my tie. Crystal grinned as she helped me, "It will be fine Brooke." I knew she was simply trying to reassure me. But I couldn't stop the nerves from crashing in.

I looked myself up in the mirror and took a deep breath in and out. Today was my wedding day to the other boys, it was a weird thing but we loved each other and wanted to label our relationship to forever and ever. Rye was actually the one who proposed to all of us.

Crystal held my hand and smiled before we both walked to where Andy, Rye, Mikey and Jack where already waiting. Great. I'm always the late one. Crystal smiled and held her thumbs up and went to sit with everyone else, as for me I walked to the boys and stood next to Andy, blushing badly.

"We are here gathered to celebrate the unique relationship of; Michael Cobban, Ryan Beaumont, Andrew Fowler, Brooklyn Wyatt and Jack Duff. We are here to commit them in life and marriage. The vows."

I looked at the boys and smiled as Andy spoke up as first.

"Rye, Brooklyn, Mikey and Jack.
I wanna tell you guys so many things, but I know words are never enough to express how much I love you 4.
Rye, when I first met you in the playgrounds when we where 7, well I was. I thought you where some weird cry baby. But once I got to know you better and became seeing you as my best friend. I've grown to love how you always take care of us, except I hate that you put yourself last. But I love you Rye."

Andy took a deep breath and looked to Mikey who was next to Rye.

"Mikey, when we first met at just a simple school party I was already sold. The way you swayed around like you owned the place was the must funniest and entertaining thing I've watched in my life. When we begin talking to each other I already knew you would make a big deal in my life. And now? Look at us marrying the loves of our lifes. Mikey I love how you always think about positive things whenever we are in a bad situation. You are an amazing person, sometimes your to good for your own good. I love you Mikey.

Andy smiled as Mikey had visible tears in his eyes, Andy turned to Jack who was nervously playing with Mikey's hand, who was stroking it.

"Jack, our loveable Irish man.
When we heard about a new neighbor and kid in school we all where ready to find out who it was. When I first saw you was when you fall on your face in your backyard. I don't know if you know this, but. When I first layed eyes on you I knew you where gonna be clumsy. But no worries we love that because it gives all of us a extra change to help you more. I'm so happy we met you Jack, you where the missing piece of our friend group which now is much more then just friends. I love you Jack."