Imagine 4- Rylyn

Rye's POV
I hated the fact that I likee Brooklyn he and I have been friends since like forever! But then stupid me had to fucking fall in love with him.. I hated it how Brooklyn made me feel how he cheered me up in every situation. I silently got out of my house to go over at our secret hiding place we always had these secret midnight meetings our parents literally hated each other. Once I reached the secret place I climbed up the tree into the tree house. "Hey Brooke." I said greeting him as he already was here, Brooklyn smiled "Hey Rye." He said happily.

This was the time where I'm going to confess my feelings towards Brooklyn.

"Thanks we could meet here." I told him nervously as I sit a few meters away from him, Brooklyn nodded curiously why I wantes to speak to him. Normally we would go here pack up and explore around but not this time I needed to get this of my chest. "I need to tell you something." I told him completely red by now, Brooklyn nodded signalling for me to continue. "I hope I don't ruin everything for us." I murmured looking up at him.

"Whatever it is Rye it is probably not that bad." Brooklyn said giving me a reassuring smile, I sighed slapping my cheeks a bit and took a deep breath in. "I like you Brooke like more then friends, as in I love you. I know you don't feel the same way towards me, but I needed to get the of my chest." I told I was to scared to face him. But then I heard Brooklyn stand up I looked up at him but all I saw was a hard cold face.

"Leave." Brooklyn coldly said "I don't like you Rye I'm not fucking gay, now leave and never ever contact me." He coldly said. I nodded fast going down the ladder, I ran away from the tree and went over to Andy's house.

I knocked on his door hoping would open the fucking door, luckily Andy opened the door yawning. "Rye? It is 1 AM what do you want." He murmured as he still was sleepy, I wanted to say something but nothing came out besides a sob I was holding in. Andy immediately was fully awake got me inside and asked what was wrong, after a hour of talking Andy told me to go sleep in his bed and that we could cuddle.

And that incident happened exactly two years ago, and I still miss Brooklyn every day more and more. "Rye you coming?" I heard Jack's voice from the hallway, I sighed and got of the couch and went to the hallway where he and Andy already stood waiting on me. "Don't think about that asshole." Andy directly pointed out, I groaned and followes them outside. We we're going to see the smurfs and the lost village today actually I wasn't looking forward to it. Since the incident I've moved out of my parent's house bought a place with Andy and Jack. These two boys have helped trough so much the past years I own them my life basically.

When soon arrived at the cinema getting our tickets and of course popcorn and a soda. We went to the cinema room and took the seats all way in the back, we ask seated down needing around as well until I heard a familiar name. "Come on Brooklyn! He's no where to be seen, we can relax and enjoy this damn movie stop being paranoid." A Bristol accent groaned at the boy who broke my heart two years ago. "You don't know what he's capable of Mikey." Brooklyn told the boy Mikey obviously scared as hell, Mikey rolled his eyes and they walked to us and sat just in front of us.

"If you're scared of him I don't get it why you didn't went to Rye. He loved you with his heart." Mikey told his friend genuinely being worried but annoyed that he didn't listen to him. "You know the reason why, my parents gave me away already. I also needed to stop the friendship because he was getting to close." Brooklyn explained hurt. I felt myself boil from anger at him, we could have been happy if he just went against his parents!

"So that is the real reason?" I asked Brooklyn as I stood up, Brooklyn's head snapped up and his eyes widened at me. "R-rye I uh, I." Brooklyn tried to talk but couldn't manage a normal sentence, I gave Brooklyn the finger and left the cinema room. Brooklyn came running after me until he bumped into someone, I turned around to yell at Brooklyn until I saw what was happening. The person where Brooklyn bumped into was yelling pretty cruel insults at him.

I hate for being a nice person. I sighed and walked over to them Brooklyn locked eyes with me and all I could read was fear and fear only. "Can you leave him alone sir? He doesn't like what you're doing." I told the person who was slightly taller then me. "I do what I want pretty boy he's my boyfriend." The person said, I rolled my eyes at his immature behaviour "That still doesn't mean you own him, you should treat Brooklyn like a prince, like he's the only one you care about." I told Brooklyn's boyfriend apparently.

The person got a bit red probably from his anger that someone stood up for Brooklyn. "Brooklyn you'll regret that this stranger saved you." He growled at Brooklyn who looked even more terrified. "Can you just stop please? He's obviously scared." I pointed out, the person ignored me and stepped to Brooklyn ready to slap him across the face. I don't know what came over me but I stepped in front of them letting Brooklyn's boyfriend slap me and not Brooklyn. I held my cheek looking angry at the person "You should leave Brooklyn alone, he's breaking up with you asshole. Now get the fuck out of here or I'll call the cops on you're pathetic ass." I growled at him.

He nodded and left quickly. I turned to Brooklyn who was shaking violently, I held Brooklyn against my chest wishpering sweet nothings in his ear. When Brooklyn was calm again he started to thank me. "It is okay Brooke." I told him smiling such he returned, and then Brooklyn did something I never thought of he would actually do. He kissed me! Brooklyn was freaking kissing me!

I kissed him back holding his neck as he held my waist tightly. We soon pulled apart as we needed air, I was breathing heavily but couldn't help to smile at him. "I've always wanted to do that." We both said together and we laughed a bit. "Let's go back." Brooklyn said holding my hand and dragging me back to the room again. We all went to the back only to see the others left, I grabbed my phone to see that Andy texted me.

Andy: we served the room for you two  only, there are snacks on the place we we're sitting on. Enjoy your well deserved date mate x Andy, Mikey and Jack

"They left, but left all the snacks." I informed Brooklyn who clearly found the snacks, I laughed and sat next to him as I cuddled up to him. Brooklyn kissed the top of my head smiling as we watched the movie, and of course enjoyed the movie. Best. date. ever.

Requested by: AmeleaMason
Hope ya like it xx
You can keep requesting! X
In the comments or in dm X
Word Count: 1291