Imagine 62- Rykey

Requested by: jadelovesyoutoo
Hope u enjoy xx

RYE.

Me, Andy, Brooklyn and Jack where seated in our living room trying to figure out where the monsters where.

Let me explain what we do. Me and the boys are hunters, supernatural hunters to be more clear. We hunt so many things that want to hurt the human existence. Vampires, Werewolves, ghost, demons, witches, even legends, myths and sometimes angels as well.

But somehow today seemed to be different and I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I walked through the woods to clear my mind a little bit, being the boss of the Bristol hunters can quite take a tool on you. I sat down on a rock and sighed, sometimes I really wished things weren't that hard, I always was the one to choose what would happen with the creature we will capture.

I looked at the water and smiled at the comfort of it, the way it waved, the way the fish and every sea animal swam around. Not a care in the world.

"You look lost." A voice behind me stated, I immediately turned around to see a boy standing there. He had black raven hair, had quite a muscle form I suppose. But what stood out more where is big beautiful white wings, he also had a few black feathers through his wings making him look quite interesting.

"You are an angel." I stated before I thought of the evil once, as soon as he saw my face he smiled. "I'm not evil or some sort Ryan. I actually have been sent to protect the hunters, but honestly you in particular." He said with his voice so smooth I could easily listen to it all day long.

"What's you're name? And how do you know mine." I jumped of the rocks ready to fight him if necessary. He rolled his eyes boredly "I'm Michael but call me Mikey please. Just like I said, I'm you're angel protector. Besides I know most of the humans names." Mikey said giving me once again a beautiful smile.

I nodded and sat back down by the rocks again, Mikey plopped down in front if me smiling he shook his back a few times before his wings just simply disappeared. "You know you and you're friends are really brave." Mikey stated "Why?" I asked him confused, Mikey laughed before he talked again "Other humans wouldn't so what you guys do. Protecting the city against anything out of the ordinary. It takes courage." Mikey smiled again.

I felt my cheeks heat up and knew I was blushing. "Thank you Mikey." I smiled at him "You should go back, they are worried." Mikey said looking back to the trees, "Come with me?" I asked him really wanting him close by. Mikey smiled and agreed, we both walked through the trees back to the wooden cabin I lived in with the others. I opened the door and saw the boys looking up at me "Thank god Rye!" Andy exclaimed.

He looker behind me and saw Mikey standing there, Andy gave me a close look before speaking. "Who is he? And why is he here?" Andy stated looking Mikey in the eyes. "I'm Michael. Mikey for short, I'm an angel, the protector of the Bristol hunters. And I'm also looking for my soulmate." Mikey stated while smiling widely. "I don't believe you." Brooklyn spoke up giving Mikey a glare, he sighed and shook his back again and soon big white wings with beautiful black feathers where behind him.

"Isn't he evil?" Jack questioned Mikey smiled "Not me. I'm actually an angel with a mission to be more exact, but since I showed myself to my soulmate I think heaven is gonna banish me?" Mikey said the last bit more as he was asking it. "What's a soulmate anyway?' Brooklyn asked from the couch, Mikey looked around and his eyes stopped on me.

"It's hard to explain. But it comes down to it that everyone had a soulmate, but when you're alive you don't really know if you found you're soulmate or not. When you die and turn into a  angel or even a demon those instincts are way stronger. Me for example died when I was 17, horrible death but that also made me into an angel with a mission. I got send down here to protect you guys while finding my soulmate in the process. When I find my soulmate there is also a big change I can become human again!"

Mikey was smiling widely as he explained the last bit. "You can turn human again?" Jack questioned him, Mikey nodded "But even with angels we have consequences. Time is a really bad thing for us, if we don't find our soulmate fast enough our wings turn completely black." Mikey said pointing to his wings with the black feathers.

"How do you even know you find you're soulmate?" I asked him feeling a little bit jealous to the thought of Mikey with someone else then me. Wait Rye you met him just a few hours ago! But it felt like I've known him for years. "Easy, you'll feel a spark when you touch." Mikey said offering me a beautiful smile.

What if he has someone else as a soulmate?

Maybe we are soulmates.

Or not..

Mikey placed his hands on my shoulders making me smile. As soon as his hands touched my shoulders I felt like he put me in fire. Mikey looked at me, eyes wide as he felt the spark as well. He looked at my lips back to my eyes before he smashed our lips together.

My eyes fluttered close as I kissed him back. Once we pulled away the boys looked shocked at me and Mikey was smirking. Mikey looked at me again before a bright light shone from him which I had to put my hands over my eyes. Once the light was gone I opened my eyes again and saw Mikey standing there, grinning ad he looked at me.

"I'M HUMAN!" He cheered before he threw his arms around me. I laughed and kissed his head gently. Love always wins.