eighteen **

(Autumn POV)

"Autumn we need to talk" a girl approach me while we're on our way to the dance studio.

"hyungs go a head. I need to talk to her first. Mag practice na kayo para mamaya pupuliduhin na lang."

"ne."- shadow

Dinala ako ng babae sa green house kung saan walang tao. Parang namumukhaan ko siya pero nakalimutan ko ang name niya.

"It's me Jimei. Baka nakalimutan mo na."

"oh so what's the matter?" Jimei is Autumn's bestfriend if I'm not mistaken.

"where's Autumn?"- jimei

"what the heck. I'm Autumn."-ako

"you can fool everybody in here except me Winter. Now where she is?"

"what are you talking about Jimei. It's me your buddy." di niya dapat malaman. As of now di ako pwedeng magtiwala kahit na kanino.

"Stop pretending Winter. Where is my Bestfriend. You can't fool me."

"How can you be so sure that I'm Winter huh?"

"Autumn's eye is color black, yours is color gray. Her eyes are full of happiness but yours are full of burden. You can trust me. I'm the only one who knows your secret. And i can keep my mouth shut."

"Okay. if that's the case i let you know. But it's confidential."

"I can keep your secret I'm at your side now. Where is she."

"She died 2 years ago."

"What the heck. You kidding me right? It's not funny."