When a Gangster Fall**

Change of Plan..

Uunahin ko na pong tapusin story ni Thunder...Which is.. When a Gangster Fall.

Here's the link kung interesado po kayo,,

http://www.wattpad.com/story/22181124-when-a-gangster-fall

Prologue**

LOVE is the most stupid word for me. I never fall in love with someone. It's because i never tried.

LOVE shouldn't in a gangster's vocabulary. It's most of the gangster's weakness. That's why I'm avoiding it.

I'm not a simple gangster because I'm also an assassin. In this kind of life i have there's no space for that thing they called love. It's stupid that other gangsters sacrifice their lives for that love. Its so cliché that you will take risk your life even though you know that you are strong enough to fight.

Yes i do love my family. But it's the only kind of love i can give. Loving someone more than i love myself is such a piece of sh*t.

But destiny is really something. I never thought that one day i will met this stupid girl. My life become a mess because of her. She always follow me even though i always shut her out. She's really something that can accept no as an answer. She makes my world crazy as hell.

How is it possible?? A girl that make me.. a assassin insane because i always think about her. She never fail to amuse me.

And lastly she made me break my rule which is.

Gangster shouldn't fall in love..