What If God's Like One of Us**

Do you believe in Gods? I mean Gods and Goddesses from other planet. What if they are real? And the three of them were sent here in Earth to watch you and your two other friends. Their Queen sent them here to guide the three of you and protect you from a far. They seems strangers but you always notice them. In an instant you fell in love in one of them. Also your two friends fell in love with the two others.

But they are not suppose to fall in love in a human. Because the universal rule is human is only for human and mercurian is only for mercurian. If a mercurian fell in love in a human war will exist between planet Mercury and planet Mars. No one should disobey the rule of the whole solar system but you did it without knowing it.

Unexpected thing happened. The three goddesses fell inlove with three of you. You gave up your assassin life for your better future with her. Just for the two of you but suddenly the truth revealed. You fell inlove with a goddess and broke the rule of the whole solar system.

You both fight for the forbidden love but the queen cursed the two of you. Are you willing to fight for the one you love? Or you will just give up for the sake of all the human's and mercurian's lives. Because Marsians will not stop until the rule of the solar system implement well. They are known to be warriors with no hearts. They can kill all of the humans and mercurians for the sake of not breaking the universal rule.

It's now the matter of choosing between the one you love or the sake of others. Even though you know that letting her go means dying and burden for the both of you for the rest of your lifes.

ceikret

**plug plug..

Ito po yung upcoming story ko^___^… Sana po support niyo din ito gaya ng pag suporta niyo sa Revenge of Gangster's Twin..

Story ito nila Sky, Kevin at Rhon. Kung naaalala niyo pa sa isang prevoius chapter dito sa story na ito may conversation doon na inopen ng tatlo na parang may sumusunod sa kanilang mga babae kahit saan sila magpunta.

Those three girls named: Amethyst, Emerald, and Sapphire. They are from planet Mercury na nagsilbing guardian sa tatlong assassin. Pero nagkagusto sila sa mga binabantayan nila kaya nabreak ang isa sa mga mahahalagang rule ng solar system.

Next month ko pa po sana balak i-publish sa wattpad ito. Tingnan niyo na lang sa works ko next month. Thank you^____^…

Kamsahamnida.......