UIFT 1- Drunken Gray.

Juvia's POV

Juvia is gonna talk to Gray-sama. Juvia needs a perfect timing.

"Mira-san how does Juvia approach Gray-sama?" Juvia.

"Oh Juvia, just be yourself. Go talk to him." Mirajane.

"Thank you Mira-san!" Juvia.

"You are always welcome Juvia." She smiled to Juvia.

Juvia went around to look for Gray-sama. (A/N: Juvia talks in third person's POV) Juvia found him. Juvia needs to be her self, so that she could Gray-sama will notice her.

"Gray-sama...."

"Hmm?"

"Juvia wants to talk with you outside. Can we Gray-sama?"

"Okay" Gray-sama then smiled.

We went out of the place and went to a near-by bench.

"Gray-sama, Juvia wants to ask.... Ummm... If..." Juvia is nervous.

"Juvia talk straight." Gray-sama.

"If Juvia has a chance on Gray-sama." Juvia.

"Come here with me."

Juvia followed Gray-sama to his dorm. Juvia sat in his couch. He was taking so long. He then got out only in towel, he was dripping wet! >•< so hot!

"Juvia..." Gray-sama was leaning to me for a kiss. Juvia has waited for this for years! Juvia leaned back. Juvia's lips met Gray-sama's lips. It was cold but soft.

------------Time SKIP: MORNING------------

Gray's POV

What happened last night? Ouch! My head hurts. Hang-over. I forgot we had this drinking contest, then Juvia wanted to talked to me after that we ma------- WHAT?!?!!?! OH MY GOSH!!! WE DIDNT!! NO SIGN OF JUVIA!! SO MAYBE NOTHING HAPPENED. Chill Gray Fullbuster. Nothing happened.

I'm gonna find some medicines for my hang-over so I could go to the guild.

I saw Juvia outside my room. She was looking down.

"What is it?" Me.

"Juvia wants to know if she has a chance on you, Gray-sama."

"Juvia, no. Well you don't even know how to talk. You're a weirdo. Then your stalking me like all the time. Which I dont like! I dont even care about you!" I shut the door.

Why did I even do that? Maybe I'll just say sorry to her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what you think guys? I'm a big fan of GruVia. ^_^ Hope you like it! Vote and comment please!