TSIOH 16- Games.

Romeo's POV

After the incident happened. Our baby is finally back! His name is Rowen Leonard Conbolt. Wendy is cooking food for us while Im taking care of Rowen.

We still cannot forget about what happened. We didnt expect that Wrndy was giving birth on that day. When Wendy gave birthday it was also the time Akasha attacked us.

I felt the ground trembling. Wait? Earthquake!

I was carrying Rowen and Wendy was running out of our house. We saw a very big dome up in the air. I dont even know what it was. It was bigger than the stadium during Grand Magic Games.

Then 20 big screens sorrounded the stadium. It has pictures on it. I looked for familiar faces but didnt see one cause I cant see the other side. The screens started rotating.

And there! I saw Nashi's picture also Juliet's. Wait?! Is this the game?!

"Romeo! The games have started!" Wendy.

"I know. Nashi and Juliet are there too. Just pray that they'll be in one team." Me.

"We should go to the guild now." Wendy.

"Are you sure? You just gave birth and you look--" She cutted me off.

"ARE. YOU. UNDER. ESTIMATING. ME?" Wendy told me with a scary glare. I just smiled and pulled her while carrying our child like nothing happened.

Gray's POV

Me and Juvia are praying that Juliet and Nashi will be in one group. And so does Natsu and Lucy. I know my daugther could win this. She's strong.

"Gray, she'll be fine." Juvia said and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"I know." I said and kissed her forehead.

Juliet is already preparing at the dome. We dont know what she'll look like. Mirana told us she'll give us a letter from Juliet. when she come back from the dome. The whole guild went to the dome and I saw Niall just leaning at the wall and not watching. I went near him.

"They can do this! I know they will!" I cheered him up. He smiled at me and went to Jeric.

Like duh! Who would be happy seeing their sister and girlfriend at a deadly situation.

"Uncle Gray, Auntie Juvia. Juliet said she'll be fine. She was not having hard time with her teamates." Mirana said.

"Thank you Mirana." we told her and she went to Jeric , Niall and Luna.

"EVERYONE! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!" The announcer said. He was blue hair with glitters.

"I think his gay." I said and Juvia chuckled.

"You're so evil." Juvia said stopping herself from laughing.

"From Team Na'Vi! Kirara Mikazuchi of Mermaid Heel! Renz Slil of Quatro Cerberus! Henry Lates of Blue Pegasus! Juliet Fulbuster and Nashi Dragneel of Fairy Tail!" They all went out.

I saw Juliet and Nashi holding Kirara's hand. I can in their eyes that they're confident that they could win. And I believe in that.

All the teams went out one by one. The games started and it was a war! Juliet already killed almost 8 foes. -_- Nashi acting like his dad killed 12 already. All that wondering about is, Kirara. I didnt see her.

Jeric's POV

Me and the others are wondering where Kirara was. Mirana, the one who alredy went to this game said Kirara's locater is glitching. Luna was surprised that Kirara's kills were already 17. Then I remembered something.