TSIOH 8- Beard.

Juvia's POV

Silver, Juliet and Niall (*cough*) are talking. Me and Gray are just looking at them. Im waitingnfor the rice to cook so we could eat. Niall is gonna go to a mission later. I dont know if he could stay for dinner.

"I just thought about something, that we should've realize before." Gray said with british accent.

"Why are you talking in british?" I asked him.

"Nothing. I just want to." Gray. I chuckled.

"What did you realize?" I said and leaned at him.

"Erza + Jellal = Wendy" He told me.

"Yeah you're right. Maybe she's from the future or anything." Me.

"Hmmmmm......"

"What are you thinking about now?" Me.

"Why dont I grow a beard?" He asked. I laughed.

"What? Im serious. I mean like, really. Im a 40 year old man and I dont have a beard." He said and pouted. I stopped my self from laughing.

"You want a beard?" Me. I laughed hysterically.

"Yeaaaaaahh!!" I stopped from laughing.

"Okay. Okay. Maybe tomorrow you'll grow one." Me.

"What are you planning Juvia?" Gray.

"Nothing Gray-sama!" I said with beautiful eyes. He squinted his eyes.

"Mom, dad! I'm gonna go now!" Niall.

"Okay Niall! Be careful on your way to the job." Me.

"Bye son!" Gray.

"Thank you mom and dad!" Niall. I smiled at Gray and Niall when they brofist.

I went to the kitchen and saw that the rice is cooked. We ate dinner while were talking about how Juliet is. She she said she learned alot from us and everyone at the guild. And she was happy. Very happy. We said goodnight and I love yous to each other and went to sleep.

Now Im gonna help Gray-sama grow a beard. *evil smile*

Gray's POV

I didnt see Juvia by my side when I went to sleep. I put on my shirt and went to the dining room. They were laughing.

"What?" I asked.

"Dad, because y---" Juliet covered his mouth.

"It's because I told him the story of my friend Yumi that we met at our mission before. Her story was so hilarious." She said and laughed.

"Okay. I'll brush my teeth first." I was about to go to the stairs when Juvia pulled me.

"The food's before when hot. You can brush your teeth after." She said laughing.

"Oh, okay?" I said.

We ate and they were stopping their selves from laughing. I feel stupid here. After that I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I looked at the mirror.

"JUVIIIIAAAAA!" I shouted.

"Yes Gray-sama?" She said with a nervous smile.

"Why did you draw on my face?!?!" I told her.

"What???? You said you want a beard?" She said laughing.

"I'll give you five seconds to run lady." I told her and she started running.

---------------------------------- ----------------------------------

Hi guys! I need,

5 comments and 15 votes!

Thank you!