UfT 6- Mine.

Erza's POV

I woke up because of shoutings. What is it this time? I went out and took a look. I didnt see any child. Except for my son who was sleeping in our bed peacefully. I wont back inside our room. Jellal just woke up, he looked at Jeric who was sleeping very peaceful, he then smiled. I went inside the bathroom to wash my face. I was wiping my face with a towel. I heard the door close. I felt arms in my waist, I looked back it was Jellal. His head was in my shoulder.

"Smells good." Jellal. I felt a little shiver.

"Jellal, go take a bath now, you smell like beer." I said as I smell his breath. "How many times did I tell you not to drink?" I told a little mad. As I escape his hug.

"Come on Erza, not a big deal! ugggrhh!" Hang-over again. I hate this when he haves it.

"Drink this." I threw him medicine.

"Are you mad?!" Jellal.

"Im not!!" I said.

"You know what Erza, you cant control me! Yes we're married! You make me feel jail!" Jellal. That hurted me. I went out the bathroom and went to Jeric who was still sleeping.

"Jer, marshie, wake up now, breakfast is ready." Me.

"Good Morning Mama"

"Morning my marshmallow" I kissed his forehead. "Go to the dining hall, Niall and the others are already there." I continued.

"Okay mama." He went out the room and went directly to the dining room. I was fixing the bed when Jellal went out the bathroom. I ignored him. I continued fixing the bed. I'll set him free because thats what he wants.

Jellal's POV

She ignored me. She would give me lessons right now but she didnt. She'll just talk to me later. She'll forgive me on what I said. I took a bath and went to the dining room. Erza was sitting beside Jeric I sat beside her. She still didnt say anything. After we ate, she took Jeric to our room and gave him a bath. They went outside and they look dressed. Are they going somewhere? What did I miss this time?

"Where you going? You look dressed." I asked. Erza just looked away and grabbed Jeric's hand and went out the room. Maybe they'll just buy something.

~3 Hours Later~

Where did they go? I'll ask Levy. I went down stairs and asked Levy. She said that they are going to the carnival. Jeric always wanted to go there. Well I'll go there to see what's my son's expression. I changed my clothes and went to the carnival. I saw the two of them in front a cotton candy stall. Jeric looked sad and well does Erza. I went closer to them, Jeric saw me and hugged me.

"Papa I want cotton candy!" Jeric said while I carried him.

"Why didnt your mama let you?" I asked.

"She has no money. She forgot her wallet." Jeric.

"Okay I'll buy you one." I then whispered to him "Tell your mama that I have the money. Thats why she shouldn't forget me." Jeric giggled. I bought three cotton candies. I gave one to Erza and she didnt accept it so I just ate it. We went to a cake shop to eat lunch. Erza was so happy. She looked at the strawberry shortcake amazed.

"I wish I could buy you but I have no money." She frowned. She would be asking money from me but she didnt. She took a seat beside Jeric. I went to the cashier and bought her the cake she wanted. And two chocolate cakes for me and Jeric. I gave her the cake and she was so happy she told me thank you. That's all I expected a kiss or a hug. I feel new.

We went home since Jeric was already tired. When we were near the house, he ran. He was very excited to tell her aunties about the carnival.

"Ummm.... Erza?" Me.

"Hmm?" Erza.

"Can we go out later?" I asked her. I hope she says yes,

"Why?" Erza asked confuse.

"Well you got mad at me a while ago so, I want to have a peace offering. I just dont get use that you are ignoring me. It hurts. And I promise that I would not do it again without asking you permission! I promise! Cross my heart, even I lose you." I said while crying.

"Cheer up big man, Im going. Just promise you wont do it again? Kay?" She told me and put her hands in my neck.

"I promise." I leaned to her. And we kissed. Passionately.

"PDA ALERRRRT !!!" Juvia, Levy and Lucy shouted.

"Oh c'mon?! Really guys?!" Me. Erza laughed at my reaction and I couldn't stop laughing too. She looks perfect in whatever mood she is.

She's Erza Fernandez, and she's mine. Only mine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------'-------------------------