UFT 10- Baby Adventure.

Juliet's POV

Hi! Today is my birthday! KYAAA~~! I wonder what mama's gift to me is? Last year we had a pool party. What is it this year. I went out of the room and saw mama. She was at the couch.

"You're awake Baby Blue Eyes." Mama.

"Did your forget mama?" I asked her if she stills remember.

"Of course baby. Happy Birthday!" Mama. I hugged her. "Wanna know your surprise?" Mama.

"Yes mama!"

"Go look at the window!" Mama. I went to the window and it was snowing! Wow! I always wanted snow! Real snow!

"Do you like it baby?" Mama asked me.

"Yes mama!"

"I have another surprise!" Mama.

"Really? What is it?" Me.

"You'll know." Mama.

Juvia's POV

Me and Gray prepared Juliet's birthday last night. Since I knew that she had snow/water magic and she never saw real snow before. We decided to give her a snow party. Gray and the others are at the place where the party will be held. She's pretty excited. Her baby blue eyes are shining. Her rosy cheeks soft as always. Her warm smile. She's really excited. Seeing her like this make me feel so happy.

We went around the town first. We saw Jeric, Niall, Nashi, Luna and Mirana. Mirana introduced her self to Juliet. They got along easily. Mirana was riding Sagan and I never knew she's an archer. Well trained by Laxus. I think she got attached to the tiger. Mini Mirajane. -_- Luckily she didnt get the personality of the match maker.

"Kids, follow the clue inside the paper and you'll get to Ice Land." Me. We group hugged and I left. I know they can handle it.

Nashi's POV

We are going to Ice Land!! Yipee! Mama said that we'll be ice skating there! We'll have alot of fun! Mama let me bring some keys because she said there is gonna some riddle, puzzle and battles in our way. I always wanted adventure with my friends!

"Hey! Look! A riddle!" Jeric.

"Her name is Kathryn Rivera. You can meet her in her name?" Niall.

"I dont get it." Me.

"Name? Hmmmmm....." Juliet.

"Kathryn Rivera." Mirana.

"I got it! Kathryn for cat! Rivera for river! That means a cat in the river! We need to go to the river!" Me.

"There's a river near our house!" Nashi.

"Right!!!!!" Niall.

We went to the river near mom's apartment. We saw 3 cats, 3 exceeds actually. Happy, Carla and Lily.

"Hi kids! I want to give you this." Carla gave us a blue card we read it.

A small kid outside. A big warrior inside. Your magic will lead you high.

What does it mean? I got it! If we used our magic it will lead us closer. It means the party is somewhere high! We used our magic. A magic rune sorrounded us. Its color green, dusts? It lifted us high, it feels so nice flying. While we were at sky we saw alot of clouds. We were laughing at Sagan. He was having a hard time. While we are at the sky, we had battles up in the air. It was fun!

"Hi kids! and tiger" Auntie Mira.

"Hi mama!" Mirana.

"Come, I'll lead you to the party!" We followed Auntie Mira.

Juliet's POV

I am so happy! We are now at the party place. Everyone from the guild is there. They are making snowman. I am the happiest kid in the world right now!!

Juvia's POV

"Gray, should we give the gift now?" Me.

"Hai."

I always knew what she wanted. Gray is gonna make an ice skating rink after we give her the skating shoes she always wanted.

"Juliet, you always wanted to be a skater right?" Me.

"Yes."

"So me and your mama bought you this." Gray gave her the skating shoes. She jumped because of happines. Her jump made an ice skating rink. Wow 3-in-1. We were all skating. Juliet is so happy. Gray-sama too. ^-^ We talked about our feelings last night and yes, were getting married next month! Together with Lucy and Natsu. Juliet is very excited to be our flower girl. Seeing her smile is like the most precious thing ever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------