UFT 13 - Creeps.

Mirana's POV

I'm riding Sagan to the guild, I'm with mama and papa. They said we're gonna have our very first mission! By ourselves. I'm so excited. And mama has a surprise for me later. Yipee! I hope it's a sister or brother. I always wanted one. We arrived at theguild already.

"Oh, finally you're complete!" Master Makarov. "I will group you into 3. Gajea and Demi then Titan and N2 and the last group is Sofie and Cutie." Matser said with a crazy smile.

Our parents was like "(-_-)??? Who are those?"

"Who's that? Master? -_-" Uncle Natsu.

"That's your children. I gave them cute nicknames." Master.

"It's weird grandpaps." Papa. Me and the others are giggling because of their reactions at the nicknames.

"Okay, now go to your missions. Keep safe. I'll have some watchers to look after you, BUT they will be just watching you, they will only help you if you're in need." Master said and bid goodbyes to everyone in the guild and our parents.

Sagan and Navon ran to the place where we will have the mission. We need to beat up 100 dark creeps. That's fine for us. That's only a hundred. Juliet and Nashi will be beating up mountain creeps. Then Jeric and Niall forest creeps. We prefered dark creeps since we both have moon magic. I guess we'll take a walk for awhile.

Nashi's POV

"Snow Drop!" Juliet as she knocked down 5 creeps so 60 to go.

"Flame Kick!" 5 more xown. 55 to go. Me and Juliet high-fived.

"Froze!"

"Ow!" I was hitted in my arms.

"Keep still Nashi! Stay cool. Dont mind your wound, just keep hitting."  Juliet.

"Okay. Flaming Keys!" I said.

"Water Flood. Nashi! Jump!" And so did I. "Ice floor!" I fell balancely because of the small ice floor thanks to Juliet.

"Dragon Fist!" I hitted the creeps.

"10 more Shi." Juliet.

"I guess will leave that to Bea and Tris." Me.

"Yep good idea. Im a little tired." Juliet.

"Bea Tris, beat them up!" We just sat down there.

10 minutes after they were down. Im sleepy. i guess we need to go home so that we can get our rewards.

Jeric's POV

"Niall look out a troll!" He dodged the troll that was about to hit him.

"Thanks Jeric." We hitted the last pair of trolls.

"Niall, don't you think our mama wont kill us?" I asked him. It's because we beated up creeps. And our mama told us not to go further cause there will be trolls. We disobeyed them. Bad us.

"Nope. Papa is there he'll just cover me up."

"You're right. Papa is gonna visit us today." Me.

Mirana's POV

"Starfall!!!!!!!" That's me.

"Lucent Beam!!!!!!" Luna.

"Its finish? -_-" Me.

"I guess we over due."

"Yep. Defnitely." Luna.

"I sense something weird." Me.

"Me either. Navon, leap!" Luna. Okay, now she's so far from me.

"Sagan, leap!" Me as I followed Luna. She's older than me. And I noticed her hair is turning light blue like Auntie Levy she said is normal for her. Well my eye color change is also normal. We need to head home now.

__TimeSkip: At the Guild__

Wendy's POV

Master told me to look-out for Mirana and Luna. There strong. They're weird. Mirana's eye color changed. Luna's hair. It's really weird but cool at the same time. I reported it to Master and told me that he'll put Mirana and Luna in the same group with Asuka. Me, Nashi and Juliet. Then Jeric, Romeo and Niall. I cant believe they're that strong. Especially Mirana, I know that her magic is very strong.

Mirajane's POV

Im gonna tell Laxus and Mirana my surprise for them.

"What is it your gonna tell us?" Laxus.

"Impregnantanditstwins!" I said very fast.

"Really????" Laxus said very happy. Also Mirana she's excited to be a sister.

"Im gonna be an older sister!!!! ^-^" Mirana said dancing with Sagan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------