TSIOH 15- Say Something.

Mirajane's POV

Me and Laxus are taking care of Mirana at the hospital. She's close to dying. Her hearbeat is stopping then beats again. She's been here for 5 days already.

We heard a loud crash from the guild and I saw Laxus cant move.

"You stay here with Mirana." Me.

When I arrived to the guild everyone passed out. Blood sorrounded everyone.

"Well,well, well, guess who we have here." I heard a girl's voice.

"Who are you and what have you done?!" Me.

"Im the one and onlY Queen of Pain. Pity you. Since I cant destroy your daughter, I'll destroy everyone she loves first!" She said and hitted me.

"Satan Soul: Sitri." I said and hitted her with my magic. All she did was laugh and dodge it.

"Awwww. The Demon looks like she's in pain. And Im loving it!" Said Queen of Pain. "What if, I try killing your family?" She said and I saw Laxus with scars on his body. Rylai and Mizumi were unconious.

"Nooooo! dooooont!" I said and I was about to hit her with all my magic but someone stabbed me at my waist. I feel my tears flowing down on my face.

Mirana's POV

No! My mom couldnt die no! I know she wont!

"Mom!" I screamed.

"No matter what you say Mirana, she wont hear you." Akasha (Queen Of Pain)

"I'll kill you with my bare hands!" I said. I shooted some arrows to her.

*FlashBack*

I woke up and noticed that I slept at a bench in the park. I looked around nothing seemed wrong. Then I remembered what happened. Im suppose to be at the hospital right now. What's going on?!

I saw Jeric and the others walking to Auntie Wendy's house. I called them but they didnt hear me. I already screamed on top of my lungs but they still didnt hear a word I say. I just followed them until they went inside.

After seeing the words in the mirror they went to the train station. They went to Sabertooth. I went back to Magnolia and followed my mom. I tried my best to stop her.

When mama saw the illusion of papa, Rylai and Mizumi. I screamed so loud hoping she would hear what I said. I knew that everything was an illusion.

"Mama! They're not real! Mama! Stop!" I stood up infront of her but it was no use!

I saw my mom bleeding infront of me. I saw her dying infront of me. My body was full of anger.

*End Of Flashback*

I finished off Akasha and helped my mom to the hospital. Yes my body is back after Akasha died. I was crying so hard. The doctor said my mom's life is on 50/50. Dad punched the wall outside the emergency room.

Jeric and the others were back too.

When I saw Jeric I hugged him tightly. Rylai and Mizumi was crying and froze/burnt everything they touch. Auntie Erza and the others were trying their best to comfort them.

"She'll be fine." Jeric said and wiped my tears.

"What if she dies?" I asked and held his hand.

"She wont. Just dont think that she'll die." Jeric.

Laxus's POV

I'm waking for Mira to wake up. I was sitting at a chair beside her. No magic could heal her.

"Laxus." Mira said and she moved a finger.

"Mira, you're awake. Doc! My wife is awake." I screamed out loud.

"Laxus, dont leave our daughters alone. I love you so much." Mira said and smiled.

"Noooo! Miraaaa!" I screamed.

Say something, I'm giving up on you.
I'll be the one, if you want me to.

Mira, please say you'll stay. You wont leave me right? You're the best thing I'll ever had! You promise me you wont leave!

Anywhere, I would've followed you.
Say something, I'm giving up on you.
And I am feeling so small.

Before, you told me that I would die young because of my grumpiness. Now, here we are, you are at the opposite state as what you said. I never thought this would ever happened.

It was over my head
I know nothing at all.

I just dont understand that you're the one who saved alot of lives and no one can save you. Mira, you're the strongest girl I've ever met. You're better than this.

And I will stumble and fall.
I'm still learning to love

You were the reason why I learned to love. You showed me what love really means. You were the one who taught me that love comes unexpectedly.

Just starting to crawl.
Say something, I'm giving up on you.
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you.

I'm sorry. I couldnt help you when you're in need.

Anywhere, I would've followed you.
Say something, I'm giving up on you.
And I will swallow my pride.

That's it. I dont know what to do anymore. I'll rather die than living.

You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye.

You always told me, "If you plan on dying, think about all the sufferings and love that others wasted just to make you live." Now what are you doing?!

And anywhere, I would have followed you.
Oh-oh-oh-oh say something, I'm giving up on you.

Mirajane Dreyar. I know you can do it. I know you will live. I'll do everything to make you live. Just dont give up. The Mira I know doesent give up easily. So who ever you are inside her body go out there!

Say something, I'm giving up on you.
Say something...

Mira please. Say another word. Please. I love you so much. Losing you is losing my everything. I will live for nothing then. Mirajane please wake up. For me and your daughters. For the guild and our family. Wake up please.

*

I felt Mira's hand in mine. I looked up she was awake. She was smiling brightly. I hugged her also Mirana, Rylai and Mizumi.

"Guys, youre killing me." Mirajane said.

This is the Mira we know. Inspite of what happened, she'll just smile.

---------------------------- ---------------------------- ----------------------------

Guys almost near to the end! :(

Love you all guys!

Vote Please!!!!!!