TSIOH 2

Natsu's POV

Something's weird with my son, he looks so serious for the past few days.

"Niall" I knocked at his door.

"It's open dad." He said. I opened his door and he was laying at his bed. I closed his door.

"Is something wrong? Problems with your friends?" I asked him.

"Dad, how do you confess to a girl?" Niall.

"I never expected that. Well, be brave, tell her. Dont let anyone get her anymore." Me.

"But what if she doesent like you?" Niall.

"Just think positive." Me.

"Thanks dad." He said.

"It's Juliet isnt it?" I said. I can see it in his eyes that he likes her.

"Yeah." He said and frowned.

"Why are you sad? She's pretty, she's kind and strong. What's wrong?" Me.

"Nothing dad." Niall.

"Okay. Just tell me if you need anything." I said and left his room.

When I went out of the room, I saw Lucy and Nashi running away. They eavesdropped. Like mother like daughter.

I went to our room. I saw Lucy at the bed she was acting innocent.

"Dont act all innocent Luce." Me.

"I was just curios on who Niall likes." She said with the innocent tone.

"Okay." I hopped in bed and hugged her. She turned off the lights. I took off my shirt and hugged her again. She was holding my hands.

Jellal's POV

Erza was letting Erizza sleep. I went in Jeric's room he was still awake. I know he's thinking about something.

"What you thinking about?" Me.

"Oh hi dad. Nothing." He said.

"Is it a girl?" I asked him. He frowned.

"Who is it?" I asked him.

"Mirana." He mumbled. But I heard it.

"What's the problem? You two looks good." I told him.

"I wanna confess to her dad, but she likes someone else." He said.

"Who is that someone else?" I asked him.

"I dont know. She didnt tell me who it was." He said.

"Maybe its you."I told him.

"Dad, its no time for joking." He told me.

"Im not joking. Cause if it isnt you, she could just tell you the name. Just think positive son." I told him a patted his head.

"Thanks dad." He said and I went out of his room and went to mine and Erza's room. I told her everything. She just smiled. Its okay for her. After all she ships them. I hugged her and kissed her. I felt her smile while we were kissing.

Mirajane's POV

"Why are still awake?" I asked Mirana who was at her balcony.

"Mama, I was alseep for like 11 years. Do you expect me to sleep again?" She said. I chuckled.

"Oh okay. You like Jeric dont cha?" Me.

"Yeah." She said very shy.

"You already tell him?" I asked her.

"Not yet mama. I'll try tomorrow." She said.

"Dont be scared of telling the truth. He'll like you back, trust me."I told her.

"Thanks mama. You're the best." She hugged me. I went back to our room and Laxus was smirking.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing. I just like seeing you happy again." Laxus.

"Of course." Me.

"What did you talk about?" He asked me and hugged me.

"The boy she likes." I told him and he looked at me blankly.

"Who?" He said.

"Jeric." I told him.

"Oh okay. That's fine for me as long its Jellal's son." He hugged me tighter.

"I cant breath Laxus." Me. He chuckled and pulled me to bed.

Juvia's POV

Me and Juliet was talking about Niall. I was shocked at first but that's love. You never expect people who you'll love and hate. They just go in your life.

"Niall is fine for me." I told Gray.

"If that's who she likes, I'll just support her." Gray said. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." Me.

"I wanna grow old with you Juvii" Gray. He kissed my forehead. I feel happy everytime Im with him. Im happy that he became the father to my children.

"I love you." I heard him.

"I love you too."

--------------------- --------------------- ---------------------

-