TSIOH 17- The Rainbow After The Rain

Mirana's POV

The whole guild is celebrating for the win of Team Na'Vi. I still feel something strange about the game. When I was at the other world, I would just run fighting. But now, Im with Sagan.

Jakiro was usually a huge monster. But why does he looks small now?

Traxex attacks were getting slower.

Lanaya's attack are getting weaker.

Luna was new to the game so, okay.

Wait.

I remembered what just Jeric told me.

"Kirara....."

"Are you okay Mirana?" Nashi said.

"Kinda'. Did you feel something strange about Kirara?" I asked her.

"Hmmm... Not really. She was very quiet and barely said something." Nashi.

"Oh. Are your wounds okay already?" I changed the topic.

"It's okay. It doesent really hurt. Can I ask something?"

"You already are." Me. She rolled her eyes.

"I just wanna ask you about Jakiro." Nashi.

"You like him?!" I jokingly ask.

"No. He's just weird. When I saw Kirara battling with him, Kirara couldnt control him or anything." Nashi.

"first and for most, he's a dragon. Second he's blood is different. Third and last, he's doesent have blood like any other." I explained to her.

"Okay. How about Traxex? I was battling with her." she.

"Her attacks were getting slower already. So, how do you feel about the game?" I changed the topic because I dont want to talk about Traxex.

"It was great. My problem was, some were my friends. Especially when our team battled with yours." She said. I chuckled. She gave me a confused look.

"In the other world. We are friends outside the game. When were in the game we dont know each other. That's the number 1 rule in the game. Forget the friendship and start killing." I told her with a smile. Oh my gee. Im starting to act like mom.

"Okay? so when do you havr plans on dating Jeric?" She changed the topic.

"I CAN HEAR IT FROM HERE!!!" Papa.

"LAAAAXUS! YOU'RE BREAKING THE MOMENT!" Mama.

I laughed at them.

*CRASH*

"What the heck was that?!" Niall.

"Mirana! Outside! Now!" Luna screamed. She was outside the guild. I ran outside and,

"WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?!?!" Me.

"Hi Mirana!" Auntie Rina. The Mirana in the other world.

"I must be dreaming. Pinch me" I said and Luna pinched me.

"Nande?!?!" Me.

"You said 'pinch me' so I did." Luna. I pouted.

NATSU'S POV

OH THANK YOU AUTHOR SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME A POV! I DIDNT HAVE A POV SINCE LAST MONTH! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

(A/N: Natsu, go back to your work or I'll erase you from this story.)

Okay. Okay. Meanie.

Back to the story.

1 week to go and it's time for the Cherry Blossom Festival! Yehey! Bingo time! ^_^

"Natsu, can you please slow down for awhile? And please help me with these bags!" Lucy.

"Oh, sorry." I said and carried the grocerry bags.

"Im so happy that Nashi survived that game." Lucy.

"Well duh, are you under estimating my daughter?!" I said.

"Come on! Let's cook dinner already!" She said and dragged me.

Wait.

Wait.

Shouldnt I be the one dragging her?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola! Just a short update! ^_^ Close to the end!!!!!

This will have no sad ending. They'll live happy ever after* ^_^