UIFT 2- So it also happened to you?!

Lucy's POV

I feel something warm in my chest. Wait! I looked down and it was Natsu! Naked. (○_○) sht! I'm also naked! I got up and took my clothes. I need to have an excuse to Natsu why he is naked.

"Lucy, why am I na- urgggh!" Natsu. He's having a hang-over.

"Ummmm... You went here last night and said you felt hot. Then you went to my room and slept there. Maybe you took off your clothes last night. he! he! he!" I faked laugh.

"Oh okay."

"I need to find you something for your hangover." Me.

"Okay"

After I found some medicines I let Natsu drink it and then went to the guild. I sat directly to the table where Juvia was sitting and she looked sick.

"Juvia, are you okay?"

"Juvia's thighs hurt Lucy. And heart broken." Juvia.Woah she called me Lucy not LOVE RIVAL. Weird, but I'm happy with it.

"Why what happened Juvia?" Me.

"Gray told me that I'm weirdo this morning, then I don't know how to talk and he doesent care about me! My heart is torn into pieces." She then started crying.

"It's okay Juvia. You'll find the person you love one day. And will love you truly." I said and smiled at her.

"Thank you Lucy. You look hurt." Juvia.

"Same as you. My thigh and legs hurt." Me.

"Did something happened also with you last night?" She said.

"Wait!!! No waaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!" We then hugged each other because of shock!

"What's with the two of you?" Levy.

"Levy-chan we have to tell you something." Me.

"Sure. What?" Levy.

"Well something happened to Gray and Juvia last night.... Also me and Natsu..." I said awkwardly.

"......"

"Levy-chan!" Me and Juvia.

"What?! Same!" She covered her mouth.

"What? With?"

She looked down and mumbled "Gajeel."

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!" Me and Juvia.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited

Seriously guys, I never knew I write like this before.. OH MY GOSH. XD