UFT 5- Pictures and Promises.

Lucy's PoV

"Nashi! Niall! Go back and sleep!" Uggrhh!! They wont sleep until they saw their papa.

"Papa!" Then said in unison.

"Sleep then I'll let you see your papa." Me.

"You always say that!" Niall. The Natsu-talk starts again.

"Are you even three years-old?!. *sigh* maybe next week we'll meet him" Me.

"Promise mama?" Nashi.

"Yes babies. And I cross my heart. Pinky promise. ^_^" Me.

"Yehey!!"

"And now you need to sleep" Me. Then they went to bed and sleep. I was in the middle. The two of them were hugging me. I feel so proud of myself.

*The next morning...

*Mean while at the guild*

No one's POv

"Its been 4 years!!!! What if there in danger?!?!" Gray to Master.

"Calm down..." Master said very calm.

"My wife is still there!!!! Do you expect me to calm down?!" Gajeel hitting the wall.

"Will wait until they come back...." Master.

"How many years will we wait?! 5? 10?" Natsu.

After the scolding, shouting and smashing. They went out the office and sat down in the bar.

"They will be back. Don't worry. ^_^" Mira said with a smile.

They just leaned down. All them felt sad,mad,lonely and awful when the girls went away. Went the doors open they always looked if it was them. Gajeel mostly gets drunk when he goes home. Lily tried his best and understand why Gajeel was acting that way. Natsu, has not smile the way before. Gray, doesent want to fight with Natsu anymore. All he does is go to mission,drink and sleep. He keeps thinking about how to say sorry to Juvia when she comes back.

*At the Girls*

Juvia's POV

"Juliet. Staph!" Her daughter was splashing her water.That is cold like ice.

"No! Until I see papa." Juliet. Stubborn girl.

"Next week. We'll go to him next week." I said why I was covering my face from the water she's splashing.

"Pink promise?" Juliet.

"Yes pinky promise." ^_^ Juliet.

"Yehey!!" Then she hugged me. It felt so great. I love my daughter and I always will...

"wait, here's a picture of your papa." I showed her the picture of Gray.

"He's so handsomeeeeeeeeee!" She showed the picture to her aunties and friends. She was so proud. I hope Gray is proud about her. Well all of us decided to show them the pictures of their papa, so they will stop asking what they look like. And yes, we decided to go back to fairy tail next week since were ready.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------