UFT 4- Babies And Secrets.

Erza's POV

It's been 4 years. Jellal was there to be a father and husband. Unexpectedly, Lucy was also pregnant. Well the 4 of us has already babies. My baby is a boy, he's three years old, his name is Jeric Fernandez. He has blue hair and got the feauture of my eyes. He acts like me and Jellal. He is our son. He uses requip magic.

Juvia's baby is a girl, her name is Juliet White Fullbuster. She is so cute. She has this blackish blue hair like her dad, blue eyes like her mom. And the warm personality of her mom. She's a bit shy but she's fun to be with. She uses water and ice but more in water.

Levy's baby is girl her name is Luna Redfox. She has the black long hair of her dad and her mom's eyes. She likes learning stuff but she's also blank sometimes like her dad. She uses script magic and iron at the same time.

Lucy has twins! One girl and one boy. Nashi, the girl one has the eyes of her mom and pink hair like her dad. She uses magic like her mom. Niall who has the hair of her mom and the eye color of his dad. He has the same magic as his dad. Same personality of his dad. While Nashi is like her mom.

The five of them are getting along. They always play. Except for Juliet and Niall who always fight, but still talk to each other. The five of them are begging to meet master.

We cant keep a secret all the time so we decided to go back to the guild next week.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------