UFT 16- Guild Disaster

Laxus's POV

"Mira, she broke 5 tables at the guild! Of course I'm gonna be mad!" I told Mira very disappointed.

"She doesen't know anything about it Laxus. She's 3 years old!" Mirajane.

"How do you think that a 3 year-old girl could manange to break 5 tables in our guild? For the 4th time?!?! In a week." I pointed at Mirana who was sitting at the corner.

"Laxus she was just trying to stop Juliet and Niall from fighting." Mirajane said crossed armed.

"Ugrrhh!!! She wont come with me in missions! That's her punishment." Me. I heard Mirana crying. This is the first time I got mad at her.

"Laxus!!!" Mira said with an angry tone.

I went upstairs to our room. I can still hear Mirana's sobs until here. I sat at the stairs to hear what Mirajane and Mirana are talking about.

"Stop crying now Mirana. Shhh... It's okay. He wont be mad at you tomorrow or later." Mirajane. I even feel guilty already!! -_-

"*sobs* He will hate!!!! I'm a bad daughter!!!! *sobs*" Mirana. I will not.

"Well you destroyed almost 20 tables already for a week. But it's okay. Your papa almost destroyed the guild before." Mirajane. Yea-yeah. What?! No I did not destroy the guild! -_-

"*laughs while sobbing* You think he will forgive me?" Mirana.

"HAAAACHOOO!" That's me. Mirajane looked at me with a 'were-you-listening-to-us-look'. Mirana ran back to the corner. I gave Mirajane a 'I'll- talk-with-her-look.' Mirajane smiled at me.

"Princess Mirana." I tapped her head. I heard her sobs.

"Shh... Stop crying already. I'm not mad at you already." I told her. She looked at me.

"Really?" Mirana said with puppy eyes. She acts like Mirajane. -_-

"Yes. And you're the best daughter I've ever had. And I know you're gonna be the best sister too." I told her.

"I love you papa." She told me and hugged me.

"I love you too princess." Me.

"*fake* *cough*" We both looked at Mirajane who was staring at the two of us.

"What did I do?" Mirajane said confused.

"Come here." I pulled her and hugged her also.

"You know what, I'm interested on what happened why you broke 5 tables."

"Well, Luna, Nashi and I were drinking juice at a table then Jeric was stopping Juliet and Niall from fighting. Then Niall threw a chair at our table and flipped it. Our juices spilled at our dresses. We got mad, Nashi also joined fighting. Then Luna also did. I tried stoping the 5 of them but it got worst. So we almost destroyed the guild. Again." Mirana.

"Next time you should let them be." Me.

We headed to the guild. Mirajane was carrying Mirana cause Sagan stayed at home to guard the house. When I opened it a chair hitted me.

"Who threw that?!?!" I threw the chair back it hitted Jellal who was sitting beside Erza then the war started. I also joined of coures.

Mirajane's POV

"Oh Laxus." I said.

"Mama can I join?" Mirana said and pointed at the fight.

"Just fight with others. You might get squished there." I told her.

"Okay mama!! ^_^" Mirana and ran to the fighting Niall and Juliet.

I sat beside Erza and the other girls who was looking at Juvia and Lucy's wedding gowns which is next week. I'm so excited even though my tummy is a little big. ^_^ Baby bumps for me.

"Guys our guild is a disaster." Lucy said with a worried look.

"It always is." Me and Erza said in Unison.

We laughed. What should I name my babies? For sure it will be girls. Hmm...

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update guys!! ^_^ Hope you like it

ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR MIRA'S BABY TWINS NAMES? BOTH GIRLS ^_^.