UFT 17- Wedding ♡

No one's POV

Juvia and Lucy are all prepared. Their gowns were ready. All her friends were. Their wedding is all ready. The girls were taking pictures with them. Nashi, Niall and Juliet were all happy. Gray and Natsu didn't fight for the sake of their wedding. Gray was trying his best not to strip cause Juvia will kill him and cancel their honeymoon. Natsu is trying to be quiet and be a gentleman for a day for Lucy of course.

Gray's POV

I need to be calm. I should not make any mistake at the ceremony later. I love her and this chance is gonna make me love her forever. I wont destroy this chance.

"Gray, Natsu the ceremony will be starting already." Laxus. "Just stay calm, nothing's gonna go wrong. I know how you feel." He continued.

"You don't wanna screw up on your wedding day right?" Jellal.

"This is once in a lifetime guys, have fun. Make her feel special today." Gajeel.

"Thanks guys." Natsu and I said in unison.

The ceromony started.

Me and Natsu are already at the Altar waiting for them to march. The groomsmen and brides maid started marching.

Mirajane -Laxus

Lisanna - Bickslow

Evergreen - Elfman

Wendy - Romeo - Chelia

Laki - Loke

Cana - Freed

Bisca - Alzack

Kinana - Warren

Yukino - Sting - Kagura

Sherry - Lyon

Then after the flower girls and bearers. It was there turn. Lucy came out first.

Natsu's POV

*Song: Irresistible* ( Bold Italic- View/ Italic- Song )

Don't try to make me stay
Or ask if I'm okay

Lucy, the most beautiful woman Ive met.

I don't have the answer
Don't make me stay the night
Or ask if I'm alright
I don't have the answer.

Now Im gonna marry you.

Heartache doesn't last forever
I'll say I'm fine

I feel so happy that I am getting married with the one I love. And that's you.

Midnight ain't no time for laughing
When you say goodbye.

I never want to say goodbye to you Lucy. I want to stay with you forever. I can give you forever in numbered days.

It makes your lips so kissable
And your kiss unmissable

The first time I kissed you. It made me want you to stay with me.

Your fingertips so touchable
And your eyes irresistible.

I want to hold you in my arms, when I wake up, when I sleep. I want you in my arms forever. I want to hold your hands. I will never let go. The first time I looked into your eyes I melted.

I've tried to ask myself
Should I see someone else?
I wish I knew the answer.

The day I met you, I never looked into other girls. All I think about is you. I want to protect you with all my life.