TSIOH 12- Brotherly Love.

Laxus's POV

Mermaid Heel, Sabertooth and Fairy Tail are teaming up for the upcoming war. It's around next week. Me, Kagura and Sting are planning for the possible people who could join. With Mirana, Lanaya, Alerria and Traxex we knew some skills.

"Queen of Pain, stronger in nights. We should be ready day and night cause she knows that we'll stay awake in nights just to fight her. There's a 67% chance that she'll attack at mornings and 43% at nights. She has same magic as mama. So the best way to attack is using the same magic as her. It's either mama or Traxex will fight with her." Mirana. I never knew my daughter is this smart. -_-

"If no one can defeat it with that magic I guess we have no choice but to do it." Mirana said and looked at the others.

"Are you sure about that?!" Lanaya

"Are you crazy? They banned you in using those kind of skills/moves!" Alerria.

"I know what Im doing!" Mirana.

"Do you also know you could die if you use any of it?" Traxex.

"What do you mean die?" I asked her.

"Nothing papa." She told me.

"What kind of magic are you talking?" Sting asked.

"Meateor Shower and MoonBeam." Traxex.

"I heard of that. W-wait! Only one person in any worlds can use that!" Kagura.

"Yeah." Mirana said. INNOCENTLY.

"You were the one who destroyed two cities in one move didnt you?" Kagura asked her.

"Ahhhhhhh" Mirana.

"You're mom destroyed a city and you destroyed 2? HAHAHHAHAHA!" I laughed out loud. I received a death glare from her. She reminds me of Mira.

I smiled thinking about her.

"Thinking about Mirajane?" Sting asked me with the horse face with Kagura. I just smirked.

"Laxus, Mirajane sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Kagura and Sting sang.

"Papa, just to inform you, I want a baby brother this time." Mirana said and I chased her around the room.

Niall's POV

Im waiting at the bench for Juliet. It's been one month since we've got together and today we're celebrating. I bought her chocolates and pionies. It's here favorites. Just in time she arrived.

"Hi my snowflake!" I called her.

"Hi my handsome prince." She told me and kissed my cheeks.

We went to the carnival and saw Nashi with a guy. He has orange hair like uncle Loki. Wait. It's Uncle Loki's son! Nashi's dating with him?

"Isnt that Arki?" Juliet asked me.

"Yeah."

"They're dating? Since when?"

"I dont really know." I told her.

"Nashi-chan! Arkiii!" Juliet called them. They faced us and Nashi was in a shock face.

We talked all night and ride different kind of rides which I regret. It sucks. -_- Im never going back into the carnival again.

I already walked Juliet home and Arki went back to the spirit world cause Auntie Aries is waiting for him.

"So you two are dating?" I broke the silence between me and Nashi. Im at her room looking at her album full of her and Juliet's photos.

"We are not. He just came with me at the carnival that's all." She told me.

"Really?" I asked her.

"Yes. Really. Were just friends." Nashi.

"So he's stuck at friendzone?" I asked her and chuckled.

"I dont know." She mumbled but I heard.

"I knew you like him." I told her and smiled.

"Just dont tell anyone, okay?" She told me.

"Okay." I said and grinned at her.

"Im gonna say this for the first time to you. Im thankful that you became my twin brother." She told me.

"aww." I told her and she chuckled.

"But seriously, thank you. Even you're an idiot and you're really stubborn, Im thankful for it. Maybe that's why I love you." She told me.

"I'm gonna say this for the first time too. Im also thankful and I love you too." I told her and gave her a brotherly hug.

"I never knew you could be so sweet." She told me.

"Expect the unexpected." I told her. We let go and I saw tears in her eyes. I wiped it.

"Why are you crying baby sis?" I asked.

"Im older for 3 minutes Niall. And Im just happy." She told me.

"I thought I was older." I said and pouted.

"It's already 9, you should be going to your room now." She told me.

"Okay, bye sis!" I told her and went out of the room. I saw mom running. She probably eavesdropped again.

---------------------------- ----------------------------

Hi minna~! Just a short update!

20 votes and 5 comments! Thank you :*

I feel sad writing this because me and my brotherS dont talk that way. In our school, they dont even talk to me. We just pass by each other that's all. :(