TSIOH 4- Sweet 16

Niall's POV

"NIALL WAKE UP!!!" My mom. She will be lovable she said. She wont get mad she said. She wont wake me up every morning she said. -_____________-

"Mom, it's very early in the morning!"

"You wake up or I'll Juliet you like--" I cutted my mom off.

"Okay! Okay! Im getting up!" I told her.

"Good. Now take a bath, change your clothes and eat cause were gonna go shopping!" Mom said with excited tone.

"Why?" I raised one eyebrow.

"YOU FORGOT?!" She gave me a death glare. Man, my mom is scary. -_-

"You said something Niall?!" Oh sht. I said what I was thinking! -_-

"Nothing mom! I'm gonna take a bath now mom! I love you mom!" I said and hugged her so she wont get mad at me.

"You just dont wanna get scolded." Mom said with british acent. I chuckled and she went out of the room.

I looked at the calender. June 26... Hmmm... Whats with today? I think Im forgetting something. I washed my face and remembered it's Juliet's birthday today. That's why mom's so excited. I should really not mess up today.

--------------------------------- ---------------------------------

Gray's POV

Juliet's turning 16 today. Time is so fast. My baby is already big! *sob* *sob*

"Mama, papa how did you meet?" Juliet. I choked my own saliva.

"You're papa and me was about to fight that day. But I fell inlove with him. It was love at first sight." Juvia started.

"She was stalking me like everyday! 24/7. It was so creepy." I told and remembered how she was stalking me before.

"He dumped me." She said directly and I felt guilty.

"I always dump you before" I told her.

"Then I surrendered loving him. Then when I came back to Fairy Tail and he found out I had a baby with him. He was so happy." She told Juliet and Silver.

"Well duhhh... Who wouldnt." I said in a girl tone. We all laughed.

"Now get ready for your party later princess." Juvia told Juliet. Juliet went to her room and took a bath.

--------------------------------- ---------------------------------

Mirana's POV

Me, Nashi, Luna and Jeric are walking around the city looking for Juliet's gift. I feel dizzy. Really dizzy. Sht. Someone from the other world is here.

"Mirana are you okay?" Jeric asked me.

"Yah. Just help me. Nashi can you smell something weird?" I asked her. Jeric was helping me walk.

"Yeah. Smells like dead roses." Nashi.

"Also, blood?" Luna.

"Why Mirana?" Jeric.

"Nothing. Nothing. Can we go to Master Mavis and Master Makarov?" I asked them.

"hai. hai." Luna.

We went directly to Master Mavis and Master Makarov. I know they know about this. Auntie Enchantress told me. Jeric, Luna and Nashi left me behind cause I really need to talk to them privately.

"So, another hero came again here." Gramps.

"Do you have any idea who they are Mirana?" Master Mavis.