TSIOH 13- 12 Platinum Keys.

Mirana's POV

Today is the day. The day of choosing. Please not anyone at the guild. Please no. Im at the garden of our house right now. Crying.

"Mirana, why are you crying?" Jeric asked me.

"Nothing, just thinking about something." I told him. He wiped my tears.

"Dont cry anymore. If anyone in the guild gets picked, Im pretty sure they wont lose." He told me with a grin.

"Thank you." I said and leaned at his shoulders.

"I love you Mirana. And this may be the last time I tell you this." He said and smiled at me.

"What do you mean?" I looked at him he was fading slowly.

"Jeric, no! No!" I said and hugged him.

"See you Mirana!" He said with a smile but with tears in his eyes.

"Jeric!" I pulled him and kissed him.

"Im sorry Mirana. I promise you, I'll be back."

"Dont go, please. Dont!"

"Mirana!"

"Dooont!" Me.

"Are you okay?" Jeric.

"It was just a dream. Thank you." I said and hugged him. He was really shocked.

"Oh.., Ah.." Jeric said and hugged me back.

"I love you." I told him with tears in my eyes.

"I love you too. Why are you crying?" he asked me.

"You're not gonna leave me right? You'll stay with me." I said and hugged him tighter. He cupped my right cheeks and wiped my tears.

"I love you and I will never leave you. I promise you that." He told me and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you."

Mirajane's POV

Im helping Laxus in burning all the bills of the guild. Mirana went to a mission with Jeric.

Im so excited to be a grandmother! ^~^

"What you thinking about?" My husband said and hugged me from the back.

"Our grandchildren." I told him and he chuckled.

"She's 15 Mira." Laxus.

"I dont care! It's not like you learned to love me when you're 17!" I snapped back.

"I learned to love you when I was 23 or something." He told me.

"Lie. You only married me so you could be the guild master. Isnt that right?" I snapped back. Well that's the truth. We lied to Mirana about the secret relationship thingy. We did it so she wont feel bad and think she's an accident or anything.

~~Flashback~~

Master called me to his office, I dont even know why. I knocked to the door and went in. I saw Laxus sitting down at the chair infront of master's table. I sat carefully at the chair. Why am I shaking?

"Laxus, Mira, I have good and bad news for you two." Master.

"What is it master?" I asked him.

"The good news is Laxus will be the next guild master!" Master. Laxus smirked.

"The bad news is, you two should get married and be together for 10 years." Master.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaat?!" We both said in unison.

"No more buts and whys or whats. This. Is. An. Order." Master

~~ End.

After 3 months we got married. I developed my feelings for him while he still didnt. I knew he only married me so he could be a guild master. It hurts. For that 3 months of developement, I also became close to his team. Especially Freed. That's the thing we always fight about almost every night. Then I found I was pregnant, then he went to a one year mission without knowing. When he went back he got mad at Freed not me. The thing I dont understand is, everytime I go near any boy he give them death glare so no one ever tries to go near me except the guild boys and Elfman. Wakaba and Macao are already scared going near me.

"You're just jealous that Master beated your match making skills." Laxus.

"What's the connection?" Me.

---------------------------- ----------------------------

Nashi's POV

I am battling a stupid monkey right now. It's worth 150 000 jewels. Just perfect for the key Im gonna buy. There's also a extra 50 000 jewels I could save for the key I want to buy which is very expensive.

"I open the gate of the queen of gods! Hera!" I summoned Hera. I know she can help me right now.

"Hera, go!" I said and she attacked the monkey.

"Thank you Hera." I said and she went back to Olympus.

I already have 5 Platinum keys. Platinum keys are for gods and godesses. Also other greek creatures like Medusa and Hydra. I have Dionysus, Artemis, Apollo, Hera and Hydra. Im planning to buy Medusa. It's pretty cheap for a creature like her.

Actually I want get Demeter but I dont know where to get her! I saw the key of Aphrodite but it's worth 2 000 000 jewels. I already saved 1 800 000. So 200 000 left! Yahoooo!

I also heard that no one's holding the Big Three Keys. Also Athena's key. My mom told me that Athena's key couldnt be found because no person in world could have great wisdom just like Athena's looking for.

I have to admit, this world is really stupid.

"Princess, the queen said you should go home now." Virgo.

"Okay Virgo. Thank you." She said and faded away.

Hope I could find Zeus or Athena.

---------------------------- ----------------------------

20 votes and 5 comments guys!