TSIOH 10- Ball.

Erza's POV

Im making gowns for the Guilds Ball. Everyone from other guilds will come. I'm making gowns for the girls at the guild who still doesent have. I already finished Mirana, Juliet, Luna and Nashi's gowns.

Mirana has a long ruffle ball gown. It's color black, silver and purple. Juliet has a mermaid gown. It's ombre blue. Luna has a red and silver. Nashi has dirty pink dress that ends below her knees. It has grey beads on it. (watch at my instagram account @callmearaaa)

I also bought them shoes. Mirana has black pumps. Nashi has silver strapped heels. Luna has white heels. Juliet has blue glittery pumps. I hope Luna and Nashi will find there prince charming at the party.

"Hi Auntie Erza!" Mirana and the other girls said.

"Oh you're here already. Try it on so I could figure out what to do with your hair tomorrow." I told them. They grabbed their dresses amd when to the guest room.

"Erza-san!"

"Hi Wendy! How are you?" I asked her.

"Im fine. I just wanna help you with your work here. Romeo went to a mission he'll be back by tomorrow." She told me.

"How is your baby?" I asked her.

"He's fine." She told me.

"He?" I asked.

"Yep. It's a boy." She said smiling. I smiled back.

"Auntie Erza! Can you help us please?!" Screamed Luna from the guest room.

"Sure." We went in the room and they were having hard time using their gowns. Me and Wendy helped them.

"Mirana's hair is so gonna be cute with the gown because it's gonna turn brown at night. Luna's light blue hair suites the dress perfectly. Juliet's hair is just perfect for the gown. Niall will like it! *wink* Nashi's hair looks good with the dress. 4 of you just needs a little make up and hair-dos. Me and your Auntie Erza will help you with that." Wendy said. The girls blushed.

Trust me. Puberty hitted Wendy so much that she's so different. But she still have the sweet and shy personality like before.

We said goodbyes to each other. Mirana stayed so she could help me clean up and cook dinner. She told me about the courting stuff. I was telling her stories about Jeric before. She was laughing about it.

"We went to the carnival before and he saw a clown he started crying and punching the clown." I told her. She bursted out of laughing.

"Then, Jeric and Niall were talking about a certain person. They started screaming her name and laughed about her. They didnt know that she was at their backs." I said and she laughed even more.

"Mom were ho- Hi Mirana!" He said. Me and Erizza made  horse faces. (A/N: I cant even manage to imagine them with horse faces.) Jellal was stopping himself from laughing.

"Hi Jeric!" Mirana said. We sat at the table and started eating.

"So Jeric...." Mirana started a conversation.

"Yeah?" Jeric.

"Why did you murder a clown?" She asked him. He choked his food.

"Mom, you told her?!" Jeric asked me.

We continued laughing and talking. We finished and washed the chores. Jeric walked Mirana to their house. Me and Jellal went to bed.

"Erza, are you ready for the ball?" Jellal.

"Yep." I told him.

"I love you." He said and kissed my forehead. I hugged him.

"I love you too." I told him.